Hum Lost a toon???

AndrewVast

LOL first off love the game very much. My 8 year old son actually deleted my lvl 70 Sith Inqusitor (think thats how u spell it) is there any way i can call someone over it and possible get him back??? Sorry to bother everyone but any info helps thank you very much :D:):):):)

LOL first off love the game very much. My 8 year old son actually deleted my lvl 70 Sith Inqusitor (think thats how u spell it) is there any way i can call someone over it and possible get him back??? Sorry to bother everyone but any info helps thank you very much :D:):):):)

you can get toons restored. you need to make a ticket to Customer Service (in game). Provide as much detail as possible. Server, Faction, Guild (if your toon was in one), Name of the toon (make sure to include all accented characters, if any), and Class. and they should be able to restore that toon for you.

What Crazy said, plus secure your account better so that a certain son can't get in there in future. (He's not supposed to be playing because he's below the game's rating limit, anyway.)