swtor is best mmo to pvp

kijthae

I started swtor at 22 december.I got 50 assasin , 36 operative , 25 marauder now.I whined a lot on this official forums about swtor because I used to accepted some things as unchangable rules of pvp unconsciously.Addionaly bioware fixed some serious issues like performance issues or ability delay.Now I realy enjoy to do pvp in swtor.Vision of people who quited this game are blinded by other mmos but I dont care about them at all because community is better without them.I prefer playing with people with proper manner instead of playing with 10 million ignorant mass.

post1: 04/03 10:36

Give an example of an mmo which has hardcore pvp. Wow ? Running around pillars , godly healers , a game that is totaly dependent on fake casting , endless cc loops ... Im stuned , snared in 30 seconds of a 36 seconds fight there. Im stuned 10 seconds in a 36 seconds fight in swtor. Addons and macros are other side of the medallion. I had 1900-2000 rating without any addons and macros with my holy pala at wotlk ( using only keybinding and default interface) , I started to use addons and I facerolled to 2.2k.Its simply cheating.

If you are constantly kockedback , you shouldn't comment on this topic because pvp101 is learning how to avoid knockbacks in swtor.

Eve is totaly different genre even its an mmo. Eve uses interface as an matter. You need to do loads of search , training only for targeting faster.Its apples vs oranges to compare eve vs tor.

Edited by kijthae

honestly, no. the pvp in this game is mediocre, as its going to be for any pve based game.

True. Anybody expecting a PvE centered game to be top tier PvP is deluding themselves or expressing unrealistic expectations.

SWTOR is a PvE centered game with PvP aspects to it. NOT the other way around.

I enjoy the PvP because for one i like to mix stuff up,alittle questing,a flashpoint here and there and some PvP.

I try to limit my time spent to at most three hours or so,but il admit i sometimes log back on weekends and kick out another two hours doing whatever i feel like at the moment.

I have pvp'ed in every mmo that I have played over the last 14 years if they had pvp, I enjoy the pvp in TOR, not the best and far from being the worst, in fact I enjoy it more than the last couple of mmo's i have played, thats my opinion for me, if others can not enjoy it, nothing I can do about, /shrug

PvP in this game, STUNSTUNSTUNSTUN KNOCKBACK SLOW SLOW SLOW ROOT, Get owned by pt/sorc/merc... listen to people saying all classes are balanced and everyone having a knockback/stun adds depth, after playing 2 warzones. Oh and the resolve system is dumb. Edited by Cassp

PvP in this game, STUNSTUNSTUNSTUN KNOCKBACK SLOW SLOW SLOW ROOT, Get owned by pt/sorc/merc... listen to people saying all classes are balanced and everyone having a knockback/stun adds depth, after playing 2 warzones. Oh and the resolve system is dumb.

Looks like somebody got rooted. And owned by only 3 classes....for some odd reason.

But PVP is pretty good. Maybe add a new map. Some new styles.

PvP in this game, STUNSTUNSTUNSTUN KNOCKBACK SLOW SLOW SLOW ROOT, Get owned by pt/sorc/merc... listen to people saying all classes are balanced and everyone having a knockback/stun adds depth, after playing 2 warzones. Oh and the resolve system is dumb.

Indeed. I thought WOW CC was bad til I started doing warzones in this game. lol

OP is cleary a meth addict....

This games PVP is a mess. theres WAY to much CC all around, some classes have way to much utility, some classes are borderline useless... and the WZs arnt anything special.

and ilum...lol right?

the engrish, it burns.

honestly, no. the pvp in this game is mediocre, as its going to be for any pve based game.

Yep it's not great, but even with probably being a pve game first, with apparently some Warhammer people on board, they should have copied War with the forts and stuff, but improved on it, on mistakes made.

We would have had a far better open world pvp/pvp lake then, multiple ops working together for hours to achieve the objectives, like in War and a good community like War had too, instead we have Ilum, 5-10mins kill trade for daily and leave, ops constantly with people joining/leaving, no pride on the side you are on or community.

Yeah thats great pvp op :rolleyes:

Warzones like in Warhammer, are secondary and for variety, the open world/pvp lake is the mainstay and that's the biggest failure in TOR

Edited by LillyWhiteS

This. Would help if resolve actually works. I love getting knocked back/stunt/root every freaking 10 seconds in Huttball.

Edited by Idunhavaname

OP is cleary a meth addict....

This games PVP is a mess. theres WAY to much CC all around, some classes have way to much utility, some classes are borderline useless... and the WZs arnt anything special.

and ilum...lol right?

Ya because anyone who dares to think they are actually enjoying themselves.. must be using meth.

:rolleyes:

Ya because anyone who dares to think they are actually enjoying themselves.. must be using meth.

:rolleyes:

no..... but people who claim swtors PVP is the best in any MMO has to be on somthing.. maybe not meth... heavy drinking and pills maybe?...