Looking for an active guild that raids and pvps

Myself and a friend are old players who started from launch and stayed up until 2 years ago. We are looking to start playing again but need an active empire guild to stay interested. My toons name is Pixaldrift if you would like to ask any questions. Cheers :D

Myself and a friend are old players who started from launch and stayed up until 2 years ago. We are looking to start playing again but need an active empire guild to stay interested. My toons name is Pixaldrift if you would like to ask any questions. Cheers :D

I suggest you and your friend find a new server to play on. POT5 is the deadest server there is and no help is incoming. Use your time on another server, taking advantage of 12xXP and a free transfer to move everything of value you have.

Hey! I am in <Stuck-It> and <Stuck It> We are a close-knit guild who enjoy PvP, Operations, Dueling, and Hide and Seek. Both Guild Factions are currently looking for new members who are looking to have fun while progressing in Level 60 Content, all levels of PvP including our Ranked Team, Old Content like Level 50 Operations, Dueling and most importantly Hide and Seek. Check us out http://stuck-it.enjin.com/home

My Imps are Keppi and Ananym

My Pubs are Abigail'brand and Janet'van'dyne

Your pitches to get ppl to transfer servers in hopes of using your referral link disgust me.

I suggest you and your friend find a new server to play on. POT5 is the deadest server there is and no help is incoming. Use your time on another server, taking advantage of 12xXP and a free transfer to move everything of value you have.

The <Black Widow Company> is a veteran-owned, award-winning, multi-gaming community which has been successful for over ten years, primarily in first person shooters and MMOs. In that time we have built a solid reputation in online gaming as a community that believes in integrity, fair play, dedication, and teamwork. You can expect a highly organized unit with a mature and professional gaming attitude. We are competitive; we're in this game for competition and fun and we support a diverse range of play styles. We provide content for casual and progression Raiders, casual and competitive PvP and Galactic Starfighter, as well as maintaining an environment conducive to general fun in less organized play styles.

There is no level, gear, or experience requirement for joining BWC. We run in-house trainings that will allow each member to advance in skill and understanding as far as they are willing to push themselves.

BWC is primarily Imperial and currently hosts progression raids on most nights; 7:30 pm to 9:30pm EST and to Midnight EST. On our non-raiding nights of the week, we run everything from PvP Ops to Trainings. We have a guild flagship, 10% Rep/XP bonuses, and consistently place in the conquest leaderboards.

Our team motto is “ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT”, and we apply that mentality in every game we play, and to everything we do, without risking or compromising our desire or our ability to have fun at the same time. We invite you to discover what makes us different for yourself.

To begin your journey, please feel free to send me a PM here or visit our website: http://the-bwc.com/

Your pitches to get ppl to transfer servers in hopes of using your referral link disgust me.

You're kidding right? I don't care if you pay Bioware for every toon, move only one or transfer 22 of them, it makes no difference to me whatsoever. People have ONE free transfer, I suggest they use it. I'm trying to help people, not myself, because POT5 is dead...deny it all you like, but it is. Use whatever link you like...it honestly makes zero difference to me. However, POT5 has been good to me and I hate to see people I've played with for years just quit because they assume the game is dead...it's not...POT5 is though.

Where is the pitch?? hmm?? If it was a pitch he'd have his link spammed all over it. So far I've not seen TUX's even say "click my link".

You're kidding right? I don't care if you pay Bioware for every toon, move only one or transfer 22 of them, it makes no difference to me whatsoever. People have ONE free transfer, I suggest they use it. I'm trying to help people, not myself, because POT5 is dead...deny it all you like, but it is. Use whatever link you like...it honestly makes zero difference to me. However, POT5 has been good to me and I hate to see people I've played with for years just quit because they assume the game is dead...it's not...POT5 is though.

^This!! We want action on Pot5..be it merge or server transfers for free...something so that we don't lose all our toons to the dusty shelves! So far BW is ignoring us.

But it's completely stupid to act like this server is alive & well & TRY to get people into rolling a toon here!