Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for empire guild

csilvernail
01.08.2013 , 12:33 AM | #1
Okay so I have a very small group of people that I game with. A while ago, we set up our own guild complete with a guild bank. However, they are hardly ever on anymore and we are far too few to do ops ,etc. Basically, what I would like to do is find a guild for one of my alts (I have 3 empire level 50's) I have been playing this game since beta testing and have yet to run any ops. Its getting rather depressing. I realize my situation may be a pain. I just would like to meet new, friendly people to game with. Maturity is a plus. (For the record, I'm 21). I mainly heal. I have a juggernaut tank, a healer merc and my main is a sorc healer. Any help would be appreciated.

Angrylilseth
01.08.2013 , 03:53 PM | #2
check out http://darkeclipserawr.enjin.com or hit me up in game on Angrry, Ennraged or Angrylilsith
Angrry "DPS Jugg"/ Ennraged "Mercenary"/ Angger"Operative"
<Dark Eclipse> Raid leader
16-man Progression@Jedi Convenant
http://darkeclipserawr.enjin.com/home

Duskkeeper
01.10.2013 , 01:45 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by csilvernail View Post
Okay so I have a very small group of people that I game with. A while ago, we set up our own guild complete with a guild bank. However, they are hardly ever on anymore and we are far too few to do ops ,etc. Basically, what I would like to do is find a guild for one of my alts (I have 3 empire level 50's) I have been playing this game since beta testing and have yet to run any ops. Its getting rather depressing. I realize my situation may be a pain. I just would like to meet new, friendly people to game with. Maturity is a plus. (For the record, I'm 21). I mainly heal. I have a juggernaut tank, a healer merc and my main is a sorc healer. Any help would be appreciated.
House of Kahn is a fairly new guild, we just started running ops and did our first EV HM this last monday. We are just starting new so you wont be joining a guild that has everything and farming all of them, Only a few of our guys know them and the rest of us are still learning them.

We use Team speak, not neaded but helps alot.

Our age groups are 20 to 56 there are about 10 50's now, all running when they get on, we dont have a set schedule we are still ironing that out. It has been tuesday and wednesday with weekend clean up.

Contact Deus, Mayon, or Helwreth for more info.

This Deus by the way, my avator name is from my old days in WOW.

csilvernail
01.11.2013 , 03:52 AM | #4
My tiny guild has actually done two ops this week with one of your guild members. We did SM KP and EV. Tammya/ Too'blue.