Free 8.8k heal for All Classes, 10 second CD, USABLE IN WARZONES!!

Zybak

Hey guys, I found a pretty cool item that heals you for approximately 8.8k health (I believe it's actually 50% of max health)

This item is usable in warzones and is on a 10 second cooldown, you can use this item to get healing medals that would be impossible to get as a DPS such as the 2.5k heal medal, 5k heal medal, 75k heal medal and 300k heal medal. Also it's pretty useful in getting rid of some down time.

Hope you guys find the video useful :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its silly that you can use it but I do love it. I strip down naked then put my gear back on and use it and bam 2.5 and 5k heals medals down, But if you are a healer I would be pissed at this because your medals are obtanable by all classes which isnt fair.

out of combat heal??

who cares if it gets you medals.

Actually there are ones who can abuse this. Eg. Assassin on low health level goes to stealth (= out of combat), pops water (2 medals) and appears again. Tadaaaa, have fun killing those.

Actually there are ones who can abuse this. Eg. Assassin on low health level goes to stealth (= out of combat), pops water (2 medals) and appears again. Tadaaaa, have fun killing those.

How is that abuse? You vanished and your enemy didn't get you right back out of stealth. Vanish doesn't always take you out of combat to begin with. So it's no different then vanishing and going somewhere else to heal up. Vanish is what saved the Sin, not the water. QQ

So it's no different then vanishing and going somewhere else to heal up. Vanish is what saved the Sin, not the water. QQ

No different? One GCD compared to running away, hiding somewhere and using the 15sec recover. Yeah, it's exactly the same. :)

Edited by rubint

How is that abuse? You vanished and your enemy didn't get you right back out of stealth. Vanish doesn't always take you out of combat to begin with. So it's no different then vanishing and going somewhere else to heal up. Vanish is what saved the Sin, not the water. QQ

The difference is that you can vanish and instantly heal (more quickly than even dots tick, etc.) rather than having to retreat and find somewhere to spend 4-5s meditating. What it really does for certain stealth builds (those that have removed the 10s healing debuff after they vanish) is given them an extra in-combat heal that is even more potent than the pre-nerf top-end consumables.

I have no real issue with stealthers who vanish, retreat, use it and then return (other than the fact that it shouldn't grant medals as medpacs no longer do.) The issue is with people who use it to instantly heal while to all intents and purposes still in combat and use the exploit/bug to let them do so more than the once per life/30 minutes that was seemingly intended.

No different? One GCD compared to running away, hiding somewhere and using the 15sec recover. Yeah, it's exactly the same. :)

Except you're no longer able to open up out of stealth. It's not like you're getting to have your cake and eat it too. Using the water breaks stealth, I'm sorry to say.

And to reiterate as you've ignored what I said prior. Vanishing won't always take you out of combat, which means you can't use the water after vanishing.

Edited by deltaminus

The difference is that you can vanish and instantly heal (more quickly than even dots tick, etc.) rather than having to retreat and find somewhere to spend 4-5s meditating.

Negative. You need to be out of combat to use the water. Vanish doesn't always take you out of combat.

Edited by deltaminus

Negative. You need to be out of combat to use the water. Vanish doesn't always take you out of combat.

I've not had a problem with this for a few weeks now, in PVP at least. The key was learning to always use Lucky Dodge just before Disappearing Act and now the things that pull me back into combat rarely occur. I must use Disappearing Act in Warzones at least 25 times a day a don't remember any recent glitches with me remaining in combat instantly after using it (instead of DOTs pulling me back in shortly afterwards.)

I've not had a problem with this for a few weeks now, in PVP at least. The key was learning to always use Lucky Dodge just before Disappearing Act and now the things that pull me back into combat rarely occur. I must use Disappearing Act in Warzones at least 25 times a day a don't remember any recent glitches with me remaining in combat instantly after using it (instead of DOTs pulling me back in shortly afterwards.)

I stay invis after vanishing but an still in combat and can't use the item. Happens to me everyday, often multiple times during the same Warzone. I'll go find a safe spot where I'll finally start healing myself.

Usually when I play a class in any game, I don't try to get my class nerfed. Especially when the nerf is to something that doesn't even work 100% of the time.

I would say the chance of not getting out of combat after vanish is less then 5%.

I'm a scoundrel player myself and i refuse to abuse this. You complain about hackers but you think it's ok to abuse a game mechanic which obviously wasn't ment this way?

Fair play is something people seem to never understand playing a MMO...

Yeah this is ridiculously game breaking. I've had warzones where the stealthers abused this the entire match. I've had world pvp fights where a sin is getting worked, pops stealth, comes back out with half health again. Completely broken, can't believe devs are allowing it, particularly since they nerfed biochem so hard.

The least they can do is make it so the debuff can't be manually removed.

Edited by JBloom

Yes, we needed another topic because this is so game breaking... NOT!

ermmm I think this is pretty gamepbreaking, a DPS getting 3-5 extra medals + a quicker heal up time

also Stealth classes with vanish basically can tack on a 50% heal to their vanish....

sounds pretty sweet to me.

guys stop overexaggerating. it is NOT gamebreaking. who the heck cares about 2 more medals? i consistently give my MVp to a healer, and MVP vote is about one medal.

for me as a sin, yes, it allows me to reenter combat faster and sometimes win tough fights against a tank.

BUT. if i vanish you can pop the water yourself, since you are out of combat too.

healers complain about other classes gettig 2 free medals. while i agree there should be more medals a healer can get, compared to them i cannot stand somewhere in a corner and pushing my numbers beating myself like they do.