Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Synthweaving] augmentation slot component MK-11

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Synthweaving] augmentation slot component MK-11

Picasso
12.22.2019 , 07:06 PM | #1
To get this component you need to craft premium lustrous synth bonded attachment (PLSBA) and then deconstruct it. If taken out of the materials bank to deconstruct, no component is rendered. If you craft the PLSBA and deconstruct it from your pack, you will get the MK-11 component. I have not checked this with other the other trades but I suspect it is the same.
Have a nice day.

DawnAskham
12.23.2019 , 07:40 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Picasso View Post
To get this component you need to craft premium lustrous synth bonded attachment (PLSBA) and then deconstruct it. If taken out of the materials bank to deconstruct, no component is rendered. If you craft the PLSBA and deconstruct it from your pack, you will get the MK-11 component. I have not checked this with other the other trades but I suspect it is the same.
Anything crafted put into the materials storage results in the game no longer recognizing the items as having been crafted by a particular character, and only items crafted by the character doing the deconstruction will return MK parts.

Work arounds for this 'bug' include simply leaving crafted items in the character's inventory, as well as crafting a new item and having it added to a stack which had previously been stored (stacks assume the properties of the last item added).

NeoBlakkrstal
06.04.2020 , 04:02 AM | #3
Well now, isn't that a bunch of BS. They have truly destroyed crafting. No longer enjoyable. Just broken ATH.
"The Sith stalk the force like hunters, rather than surrender, like prey." - Darth Plagueis

My Referral Link

LordTyronus
06.04.2020 , 07:14 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by NeoBlakkrstal View Post
Well now, isn't that a bunch of BS. They have truly destroyed crafting. No longer enjoyable. Just broken ATH.
They must have fixed this because I just tried deconstructing 3 Bonded Attachments from my crafting bag and I received 3 Augmentation Kits. I think it works now. Try it out for yourself.
Master Leah Rall, Commander of Recondite

mazrimaim
08.03.2020 , 02:04 PM | #5

Working on this with an artificer, & the same premium lustrous Artifice bonded attachment for artifice works 1 for 1, so each one gives you 1 MK-11 component.

I would assume it is the same across the board.
"Kneel & Swear Fealty to the Lord Dragon, or you will be Knealt!"
'Mazrim Taim'
Click the Referral Code for 7 days subscription & goodies!.
http://www.swtor.com/r/2LKb5G

RikuvonDrake
08.04.2020 , 01:06 AM | #6
The crafting bug with things from the material bay is still happening afaik, was reported within the first week of 6.0 to Bioware as a bug with the material bank and they have yet to fix it, despite what I think are several statements. The best thing to do if you by accident place a bunch of premium cell graft/bonded attachments etc. in your material bay is to withdraw them to your inventory and craft one (or more) of the same type again and have them land in that stack.

That will make them work again so if you deconstruct you get the slot components and materials correctly.

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango