Dash Render

This guy was pretty epic, decent friends with han and luke, excellent pilot, there's all this fan fiction about all these made up characters from millions of years apart, but this guy gets no attention considering...

He doesn't actually die in skyhook which is a pitiful death star knock-off

This guy was pretty epic, decent friends with han and luke, excellent pilot, there's all this fan fiction about all these made up characters from millions of years apart, but this guy gets no attention considering...

He doesn't actually die in skyhook which is a pitiful death star knock-off

No he doesn't. Infact there is a book out about him being a body guard years after the skyhook incident.

How is the Skyhook a Death Star knockoff?

I felt like I was playing through eps. 6 but instead of lando I was dash.

Reble fleet converging to attack, empire fleet nearby defending it, getting the impearl readout of the thing in the level before it..

fly in, shoot the reactor core, fly out, (note it also had a similar maze structure of tubes and walls and stuff, sure you had to repeat this four times but still.

I guess I should have been clearer and said second death star. but I still felt it was a little *sunglasses* "obvious"

I felt like I was playing through eps. 6 but instead of lando I was dash.

Reble fleet converging to attack, empire fleet nearby defending it, getting the impearl readout of the thing in the level before it..

fly in, shoot the reactor core, fly out, (note it also had a similar maze structure of tubes and walls and stuff, sure you had to repeat this four times but still.

I guess I should have been clearer and said second death star. but I still felt it was a little *sunglasses* "obvious"

The Imperial fleet wasn't defending it, the Imperial fleet was attacking both Xizor's forces and the Rebels. Also the Executor was the one that destroyed the Skyhook not Rendar. The game puts it as similar to Battle of Endor yes(to give Dash a big role), but that isn't what happened in canon.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi