How is Nadia?

Cathest

important note that I just learned the hard way"ish" when you hit 50 you get a free gear set at level 126 for yourself... and if you just give Nadia your leftovers or loot she will be in the 95ish to 110 ish range... so you want to make sure that you save up to manually gear her when you hit 50...

otherwise you have a gimped dps pet compared to you at 126...

Thinking of making a shadow just cuz I loved sin. How is Nadia though? From what I read, is she just like ashara, young and annoying? How did y'all like her?

I cared nothing for her. She's dog ugly with that pasty face makeup and all of her customizations as horrid.

I made sure to nt marry her and her being down in the store room sub-level of the ship is more than fine with me.

The best thing about her is she gets my old gear. Shes decked out in Black hole gear and for packs that require some AOE damage she does an amazing job when timed right with my force quake.

Shes a great melee / AOE damage companion when she gets some gear (even if it's my old stuff) but I put that S & M type full mask on her so I don't have to look at her and if I could strap a ball in her mouth I would cause I can't stand to hear her talk either.

Nadia is my favourite companion by far. I really liked her story and having her as a padawan even though that bit could have been done a lot better. Gearing her is super easy. My main spec is tank so she gets my dps gear and accompanies me on every quest and daily. I really can't remember the last time I've used any other companion. Even Tharan has been tasked with crafting for the last several months.

Nadia FTW. :)

• 1 month later...