Congratulations on 50. Here is your ticket to Azeroth.

Stradlin

The endgame in this game is that you should be happily rerun this game on other characters. Instead of the mindless gear grind in dungeons you can do another story. I calculated this should keep me at least 1.5-2 years occupied before i should even start thinking of : lets go to endgames 24/7 for more purple pixels!

Dont get me wrong i like a good raid or instancing, or the gratification of beating up in group a cool bossfight etc... But by all means, im not playing this game to do that. IT will be an extra, something that can be fun to do once in a while. Maybe I get hooked on a certain armor set wich i like to 'grind' together. Why not! but asking 1 month after release there should be already 10-20 endgame raids is just absurd ! play huttbal (new & refreshing) , but mainly : reroll a character and just enjoy the game. if you played for example skyrim -storyline- ho much would u actually have seen of skyrim ? 40 % ? 50 ? got what i mean ?

...RIFT has a totally different end-game than WoW. Approachable PvP and PvE dailies, constant running unique events, Guild activities and achievements to work towards, single / dual player dungeons for storyline purposes between raids, and this new shiny 'Instant Adventure' game that instantly pairs you with other players and gives you a constant stream of assorted quests around an area which grow larger, harder, and more rewarding the more people you have.

But of course, RIFT sucks right? And TOR is so innovative and new it's SO much better to slog through the same 'ol. I just don't get how people can still smile through the sheen of crap smeared around their mouths from eating this garbage. Ignorance really must be bliss.

Hello,

We appreciate all feedback, both negative and positive, but we ask that the feedback be in the form of constructive criticism and suggestions. Generalizations that compare this game to another game without specificity does not generate the kind of discussion that will help us make improvements to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Allison Berryman has a great post on what kind of feedback is most useful to us to help improve the game.

If you have a specific suggestion to improve the game, we encourage you to post in our new Suggestion Box forum. For a list of suggestions, you might want to try the Suggestion Compilation thread. For bug-related issues, there is also the Ultimate Bug List thread.

We will be closing this thread now. We thank you for your cooperation and wish you the best of luck in all your future gaming adventures!