In search of Light RP Republic Guild

Kesarai

I am not a heavy RP'er, I don't know the history of Star Wars in all it's glorious details, but I do like to light role play. What I mean by that is when I am on that character, I am that character so to speak and I am looking for a guild that will allow that. One that has more than a couple people in it and usually someone on.

Basics: I don't PvP - ever, I don't do starfights - ever. I only PvE & do some FP's. I am always solo (have to afk often, sometimes without notice). I do have discord but I rarely, if ever, turn it on, so not having to use it is a must for me.

I have recently started playing on Satele so basically starting over. I do play both sides, but having the same guild (sister guilds) is not a requirement for me.

If you think I might be a fit for your guild or you know of one that I could talk to someone in, please let me know. Would prefer a message of some sort (via mail or /whisper) ingame on Rhenas as I don't come to the forums daily, but will eventually find a message here as well.

I know the post probably doesn't make a lot of sense, generally not something I post for, but watching for guilds so far hasn't been very successful, guess I'm never in the right place at the right time.

Thanks much.

Rhenas

Hey Rhenas,

I would suggest you look HERE for a guild that fits your wants.

Also, Star Forge the other NA server is way more RP than SS. There are few RP guilds here & there but by far & large that's on SF.

Thank you for the response. I did look there first but it seems that nearly all of them are including the roleplay tag, even those that say in their description that they do not roleplay :(

As for Star Forge, well that has been my primary server for quite awhile, it currently sits with 34 characters, nearly all of which are 75 & 306. Started playing on Satele to make things fresh again.

Thanks again :)

Hey Rhenas,

As a light RPer from time to time myself, I just wanted to say that your post makes total sense to me. Hopefully there's a great guild for you out there that's paying attention! I would offer up my own guild(s), but I don't think they're really what you're looking for right now. Good luck :)

Edited by Deregen

Hey Rhenas,

As a light RPer from time to time myself, I just wanted to say that your post makes total sense to me. Hopefully there's a great guild for you out there that's paying attention! I would offer up my own guild(s), but I don't think they're really what you're looking for right now. Good luck :)

Thanks Deregen.

Really don't want anyone to misunderstand about the number of 75's or their gear, with Covid & under quarentine (to reduce my chance of exposure), there was basically nothing else for me to do but play. They aren't decked out in the best sets, just basic 306 stuff. Only part of them have all the story line finished, got boring after awhile doing the story, especially the parts I didn't care for :p So I'd just move to the next alt.

I don't min/max my characters, honestly not even sure what that means. I just play and as better armor drops, equip it or save it for the next one.

Anyways, thanks for the well wishes, your post to their eyes. Finished Hoth on her last night and still roaming on her own. I'm really liking Satele though, way less populated and crowded than SF.

~Rhenas

Edited by Kesarai