Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HutBall (Vanden) Bug - Auto Score

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
HutBall (Vanden) Bug - Auto Score

Cylestat
10.29.2018 , 09:55 PM | #1
So I stumbled upon a bug this evening in Hutball. If I touched the ball it was an auto score. Submitted a bug report, see if you can help them figure it out...

Full Video of Match

Giphy
Lestat

kukumburr
10.29.2018 , 10:48 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cylestat View Post
So I stumbled upon a bug this evening in Hutball. If I touched the ball it was an auto score. Submitted a bug report, see if you can help them figure it out...

Full Video of Match

Giphy
I guess you're the Huttball god now.

My best guess is right after you scored the first time, the slinger knocked you all the way to the bottom floor from inside the goal line and the game never saw you 'exit' the goal line, so it kept thinking you were there. Either that or something weird with propulsion round scoring. Or with the ball about to explode. Who knows.

RACATW
10.30.2018 , 01:13 PM | #3
The game desync'd so hard the server desync'd

Cylestat
10.30.2018 , 01:20 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by RACATW View Post
The game desync'd so hard the server desync'd
Desync is crazy on that map.
Lestat

Mournblood
10.30.2018 , 02:01 PM | #5
Cylestat, if you haven't already done so, please post this over in the Bug forums. I find it hard to believe that Bioware isn't already aware of the desynch problem, but this puts it in a new light, and maybe by posting this in the Bug forums it will escalate the issue to a higher priority for them.

Or, maybe not.
Mourne, Founder

Cylestat
10.30.2018 , 03:48 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Mournblood View Post
Cylestat, if you haven't already done so, please post this over in the Bug forums. I find it hard to believe that Bioware isn't already aware of the desynch problem, but this puts it in a new light, and maybe by posting this in the Bug forums it will escalate the issue to a higher priority for them.

Or, maybe not.
Good point, I will do that now.
Lestat