Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LF 2 people to que TR on DM

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
LF 2 people to que TR on DM

MackPol
10.25.2018 , 11:23 AM | #1
Hi,
Looking for 2 people to play some TR on DM server, preferably 2 DDs. We can fill any role but if needed. None of our friends plays any more so its hard to find ppl to play with. Looking to play couple times per week, maybe more depending on RL. Would like to keep getting better.
Anyone intersted pls PM or post here.

Thank you.

angryjapanman
10.25.2018 , 11:45 AM | #2
Jo im interested alot i dont have alot to offer class wise tbh right now.
But if i find a halfway commited team id be up to rerolling to anything.
Right now as stands i wont be viable for more than farming bad teams and mats farmers.
My gear is 240 and not up to paar with 236/242 augs and im a somewhat of a weak class for tr beeing an operative .
I can only prove and guarantee you that im very good at all dps classes ive played thus far exclusding the ones i havent played beeing merc and jugg and pt..I do have a Marauder on an American server but not enough cc to transfer back.If you were willing to trial me on oper i would consider transfering my mara for a more viable situation and he has more gear too.
Greetings HomerJ /Starfox

Storm-Cutter
10.26.2018 , 12:03 AM | #3
If you're not too hung up about ratings if things go south, feel free to PM me - or reply here, OP

I'm online most days from mid to late evening.

If you post your character name(s) + faction I'll look out for you next time I'm online.

My guildmates were never big into PvP and it'd be nice to queue with a regular group again and work as a team rather than take pot-luck with solo queue.

It would be good to have a small roster of several players who can get together regularly and make scratch teams. - Anything has gotta be better than solo-q crapshoot!

Cheers.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

MackPol
10.26.2018 , 06:30 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by angryjapanman View Post
Jo im interested alot i dont have alot to offer class wise tbh right now.
But if i find a halfway commited team id be up to rerolling to anything.
Right now as stands i wont be viable for more than farming bad teams and mats farmers.
My gear is 240 and not up to paar with 236/242 augs and im a somewhat of a weak class for tr beeing an operative .
I can only prove and guarantee you that im very good at all dps classes ive played thus far exclusding the ones i havent played beeing merc and jugg and pt..I do have a Marauder on an American server but not enough cc to transfer back.If you were willing to trial me on oper i would consider transfering my mara for a more viable situation and he has more gear too.
Greetings HomerJ /Starfox
Cool, I will let you know more info and when we can play, think I ll be busy over the weekend so some time next week.
Any class is fine if you know it, heíll I have played with ppl who made anything work and also beating form comps adds to the fun.

MackPol
10.26.2018 , 06:36 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post
If you're not too hung up about ratings if things go south, feel free to PM me - or reply here, OP

I'm online most days from mid to late evening.

If you post your character name(s) + faction I'll look out for you next time I'm online.

My guildmates were never big into PvP and it'd be nice to queue with a regular group again and work as a team rather than take pot-luck with solo queue.

It would be good to have a small roster of several players who can get together regularly and make scratch teams. - Anything has gotta be better than solo-q crapshoot!

Cheers.
Not too fixated for rating, always wanna win but no stress at all , itís a game to have fun. Just having competitive games is great.

Yeah would be good to have few people who just wanna play and are able to improve or whatever like I said all friends from the past left now so not many ppl to q with.

I ll be logged in on Monday afternoon for sure and maybe sat or sun evening too.

We are on both factions , easiest to find me on Jugg or Guardian - Lemon Muffin.
Thx

Storm-Cutter
11.03.2018 , 10:30 AM | #6
hihi

I keep missing you..
I should be around most weekend evenings either as Yuila Jenins ( rep) or Triquivijate ( imp) and most evenings in the 1st week of November. from about 9pm GMT until about 11.00

cheers
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================