Help with finding Groups for Heroic Missons

raymondcobbinah

How can I invite people to join my group over chat?

I've seen some instance where people were able to ask for help for a specific mission over the chat window.

I can't copy and paste the mission name in the chat window like the others seem to do.

Help would be appreciated

Click in the chat entry box, then shift+click on the mission title in your tracker or mission log. This is also how you link gear in chat - except you shift+click on the item in your inventory to paste the link into chat. Edited by Adric_the_Red

To invite people, type "/invite [player name]" in the chat window.

or right click on their name in chat( or on them if on view) and see the menu it opens

Just don't randomly invite people without asking; it is considered rude

Click in the chat entry box, then shift+click on the mission title in your tracker or mission log. This is also how you link gear in chat - except you shift+click on the item in your inventory to paste the link into chat.

This is exactly how you do it, only you should probably write in the chat box first. Something like "Looking for more for," then shift-click the mission name and it'll link it.

When people respond, either in whispers or in chat, rt-click their name in the chat window and a menu will pop up allowing you to invite them to your group.