BE reported for no reason

Asomaka

Not really, it depends on how much they are doing it. If someone is following you around and constantly throwing them, maybe you could, but if it's just someone on fleet randomly throwing them, probably not.

Few player were follow me on the game but did report them

Quote: Originally Posted by Zerileth View Post

Let me give you reality....

Your report hasn't been seen and won't be seen. Nothing was done to this player. Nothing will be done to you. Put him on ignore and move on. At best, he gets a warning. If he's a sub, they'll send him 100 cc (just kidding on that one ).

Don't mean to sound blunt and non-understanding.... just the way reality is.i just got a email in game by bioware and say going to deal with this player

HEy man I jsut got a ingame messege say going to check thisout

Another reality check: People in CS conveniently tell you they will deal with the player because the game Privacy policy conveniently disables them from sharing any information on the penality received by any player other than yourself. Basically, they told you to calm down in a BW way..... Also, am I the only who thinks that getting told '' to go f... myself'' in any game or the internet is completly irrelevent and doesn't even deserve any attention. Death threats, sexual harrassment, attacks on your identity etc. sure. Getting insulted that lightly by some guy on the internet is barely worth the attention.......

Also, just for info, if they do give away a penality, it will prob just be a 24 hr chat ban.

Reporting people for throwing snowballs? And people wonder why reports of actual problems don't get addressed?

When a player follows you around and is constantly throwing snowballs at you and its not during the Life Day event that is considered harassment. Throwing one or two is not but after 10 or 20 min of continuously being pelted with snowballs that becomes a PITA. During Life Day you simply have to deal with it. Any other time You Don't.

When a player follows you around and is constantly throwing snowballs at you and its not during the Life Day event that is considered harassment. Throwing one or two is not but after 10 or 20 min of continuously being pelted with snowballs that becomes a PITA. During Life Day you simply have to deal with it. Any other time You Don't.

How did you make it through high school? Are you the same person that hates “being forced to dance” via galactic party bomb?

Anyway, if your plan was to hijack this nonsensical thread from the OP, you have succeeded.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

How did you make it through high school? Are you the same person that hates “being forced to dance” via galactic party bomb?

Anyway, if your plan was to hijack this nonsensical thread from the OP, you have succeeded.

There is more than one player who does not like your 'fun' things like party bombs that force their character to do things (I am one of them). This is part of the large category of things like snowballs that you cannot opt out of.

Following a player around and doing ANYTHING that disrupts their game is harrassement. Snowballs during life day are going to happen. The polite thing to do is either only shoot NPCs, or only shoot a fellow player once. Although even during life day you do not have the right to follow a stranger around and keep throwing snowballs at them without permission.

The thread was not derailed, btw. The OP was worried about being falsely reported (a form of harassment) and a discussion of what you can do when you are harassed is on-topic.

oh you poor thing..how terrible

where you chatting in general, or advertising a guild? Looking for a group? Van you remember what you were saying when you noticed you could chat anymore?

i got squlech for no freak reason trying ask someone to erp or rp with me

Edited by Asomaka

Snowballs during life day are going to happen. The polite thing to do is either only shoot NPCs, or only shoot a fellow player once. Although even during life day you do not have the right to follow a stranger around and keep throwing snowballs at them without permission.

I don't understand how the Life Day event and snowballs can be so annoying to someone. It's harmless fun.

I don't understand how the Life Day event and snowballs can be so annoying to someone. It's harmless fun.

People are different and have different responses to things. Are you able to understand that?

Just because YOU don't mind something, doesn't mean that everyone should think they way you do, or that they are wrong.

Although, is it really that hard to understand that having someone follow you around while you are on a class quest, just to throw snowballs at you, is not fun, but harassment?

(full disclosure: I have not had anyone bother me enough yet to report them. The worst I have had is a couple of weirdos that kept spamming duel invites at me, but swapping instances got rid of them. If someone actually followed me when I swapped instances to get away from them, then yes, they would get reported.)

People are different and have different responses to things. Are you able to understand that?

Just because YOU don't mind something, doesn't mean that everyone should think they way you do, or that they are wrong.

Although, is it really that hard to understand that having someone follow you around while you are on a class quest, just to throw snowballs at you, is not fun, but harassment?

I can’t imagine what sort of frail person would be bothered by snowballs in a video game to the point of feeling harassed. Maybe I am out of touch from facing actual RL challenges.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller