Biowares Broken Promise.

Bioware stated that they had "Something better then cross server" and it would be released in 2015. From the time of posting this. It is officially 2016 in every part of the world. Not a shocker but Bioware lied.

Let's start a riot!

We want new operations, we want something to bring back the raid community, make it competive bring new operations out every 4 or 5 months and think of new mechanics, give us new PvP maps, new ways to do conquest and give us our #betterthancrossserver promise!

You guys screwed up SWTOR in 2015 Bioware. Here's hoping you get your stuff together and fix your game before it sinks. #2K16thedream

Who is with me?

I am used to it, their stories always rock, but the endings always suck, they are good at telling them and designing them, but the endings, they just outright suck at making the endings, i hope they learn how to do endings as good as the overall story, because then, their products will be even better.

I'm fairly sure that allowing lower level characters to Que and then bolstering them was what was supposed to be "Better than cross server." And let's be honest, cross server wouldn't be much, if any better, it's not like there is a magical server of tanks and healers just waiting to group with DPSers that are mysteriously lacking. All cross server would do is increase everybody's lag.