Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Broken item drop - still no communication

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Broken item drop - still no communication

thorrnnn
12.20.2019 , 09:33 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
That will happen. All the way down to like 294-6. lol Just what ya gotta deal with.
It's not inferior really as they're all legacy for alts or Tech Frags with a chance at Leg. Ember.
try being full 306 and getting only 276 - 290 gear repeatedly. ran 8 fps and the only 306 gear i got were 3 barrels and 2 ala enhancements.

varietasplus
12.21.2019 , 11:00 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I guess we need to start reporting in these general forum threads again if we want an answer anytime soon on a fix for the actual gear bug.

They are totally ignoring the bug thread and haven’t revisited since Musco started it 4-5 weeks ago.

I’m trying to find the other 5 or 6 threads to revitalise them, but I’m having trouble finding them. So if anyone wants to help find them and post, please do,

I think the only way we can get any communication on this bug is if it’s in the general section and not hidden away in the bug section (out of sight, out of mind).

There is no point in reposting. The fact they do not even mention this problem speaks for itself. I don't see much improvement on crafting either. First year since start I have not been crafting.

You can vote with your purse if you dislike this attitude. My sub runs out soon.

JediQuaker
12.21.2019 , 11:39 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by varietasplus View Post
What you suggest is not a real solution of the underlying problem, simply a workaround that consumes more of your time (you have to "work" for the fragments).
That's not a "workaround" it's a "working as intended".
Instead of passing earpieces, etc, around from alt to alt, just take some of those tech fragments, and buy the pieces you need from the vendor on the fleet.
And here's a big hint for you. Since the level of gear you get from the vendor is based upon you overall level, and the pieces are all BtL, you can mitigate the RNG factor by getting the pieces on your highest rating character. Then they will almost all be 306 and you can get a bunch of them to put into Legacy storage.

Don't forget that you can juggle stats around between, earpieces, implants, and enhancements to arrive at your stat goals.

Also, except for tank gear, there's no need to go from alt to alt to upgrade their gear. Lately, I've just been using my 2 main characters (a Gunslinger and a Guardian) to do Flashpoints and get lots of gear. I simply pass all the 306 pieces to the other alts through Legacy storage. Once the alts are level 75 they can equip the 306 pieces, and you only need to take them through Onslaught to get to 75. So, the last two, for example, went straight from 252 to 306 (without even bothering with any 268-304 gear).
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

TrixxieTriss
12.21.2019 , 04:00 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by varietasplus View Post
There is no point in reposting. The fact they do not even mention this problem speaks for itself. I don't see much improvement on crafting either. First year since start I have not been crafting.

You can vote with your purse if you dislike this attitude. My sub runs out soon.
Actually they have acknowledged with an official bug thread.
All I want at this point (because we know nothing will happen before holidays) is to know when they plan to fix the bug and do we need to keep providing feedback in the thread.
Do they have enough evidence of not? Are we wasting our time posting the details if they already know what it is and have a fix lined up.
Basically, some curtesy from Musco to let us know WTH is happening.