Subscriber Appreciation Details?

Kaywinnit

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is an extra 500 CC and is referenced as "In Game Reward" as opposed to my 550 CC "Monthly Grant."

Boo... just... boo... figures it'd be tied into the damn CM... hopefully there is more to it then just an extra handful of coins..since that doesn't really show me any appreciation.

got no e-mail, but I did get coins. since my usual monthly grant is not due for another week or so, I'm guessing this is it.

Yea, its impossible it can't be a monthly stipend, I only got these free cartel coins today and I already got my monthly stipend yesterday.

Side note, I'm going to assume Treek is going to cost 500 cartel coin, free companion..yay! If this is the subscriber appreciation gift then I would be 100 percent accurate on my prediction of bioware giving us just enough cartel coins to purchase treek as a subscriber appreciation gift.

Quite possible.

Must have just been some people getting it. I looked online and I was not granted 500 cc. interesting!:rak_02:

It'd take them some time to get it granted to everyone's accounts.. so, assuming this is it.. I'd imagine the rest of us will see the grant sometime today.

It'd take them some time to get it granted to everyone's accounts.. so, assuming this is it.. I'd imagine the rest of us will see the grant sometime today.

^^ Very well could be this. I am surprised they didn't announce this or send an email for the grant. Oh well, if I do receive the 500cc I will be very grateful for the generous gift. :D

Boo... just... boo... figures it'd be tied into the damn CM... hopefully there is more to it then just an extra handful of coins..since that doesn't really show me any appreciation.

And maybe this is the first "It's not good enough!" post!

You forgot to add that it's a slap in the face.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

As some of you have already begun to figure out, every subscriber is receiving a bonus of 500 Cartel Coins. Some of you may not have gotten them yet but don't worry, the process takes a few hours. All of you should be receiving your 500 coins today. As an additional tease, we have something coming to the Cartel Market later this month that is going to be super, super cheap and available for one day only! All I will say for now is hang on to 10 Cartel Coins and look for details soon™.

-eric

As some of you have already begun to figure out, every subscriber is receiving a bonus of 500 Cartel Coins. Some of you may not have gotten them yet but don't worry, the process takes a few hours. All of you should be receiving your 500 coins today. As an additional tease, we have something coming to the Cartel Market later this month that is going to be super, super cheap and available for one day only! All I will say for now is hang on to 10 Cartel Coins and look for details soon™.

But that means we have to log on to find out what day it is.

:p

Hey folks,

-eric

Thanks for the update, and the tease Eric.

Personally, I'd have preferred a non-CM related item... but, this, as they say, is better then nothing.

Hey folks,

-eric

Note the part to hang onto "10" cartel coins. I can't wait.

hey folks,

as some of you have already begun to figure out, every subscriber is receiving a bonus of 500 cartel coins. Some of you may not have gotten them yet but don't worry, the process takes a few hours. All of you should be receiving your 500 coins today. As an additional tease, we have something coming to the cartel market later this month that is going to be super, super cheap and available for one day only! All i will say for now is hang on to 10 cartel coins and look for details soon™.

-eric

a w e s o m e :eek:

Edited by Superman_AZ

Hey folks,

-eric

A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler?!

PLEASE TELL ME IT IS AN A-300 HEAVY SONIC NEEDLER

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/10175.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.torhead.com/item/bCTZ4OQ/a-300-heavy-sonic-needler&h=576&w=456&sz=207&tbnid=uKpyCdZEueGkBM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=71&zoom=1&usg=__CXLmsvaM-g-nQltbxdWQOrSxQFQ=&docid=2cTrLxyf3ObzkM&sa=X&ei=7_PWUY6bDcq5ywGMkICwDw&ved=0CE0Q9QEwAw&dur=481

As an additional tease, we have something coming to the Cartel Market later this month that is going to be super, super cheap and available for one day only! All I will say for now is hang on to 10 Cartel Coins and look for details soon™.

Let the speculation begin.....

Hey folks,

-eric

well good thing i have 490 to spare :D

Hey folks,

-eric

Thanks for the heads up Eric. Is there any chance we will know the day in advance since it's one day only? Even if it's just 24 hours heads up, it would be nice. Just for those who may be out of town that particular day, on business, vacation, w/e. I'll be here, but it would be cool if the community got a heads up for that one day only item slightly ahead of time.

fireworks packs were 10 CC yesterday. Hope that wasn't it.

Oh good. They're still on today, and they were one day only. Surely that can't be it, right?

I really hope that my logic checks out... please Bioware... I love you, but don't do this to us...

Oh good. They're still on today, and they were one day only. Surely that can't be it, right?

I really hope that my logic checks out... please Bioware... I love you, but don't do this to us...

They said an "additional item" not being released til later. Fireworks are already released. So, your logic checks out.