This is another reason I don't want to subscribe -- ops intro/outro

Some of these are still in the phased hangars and I can't go in solo.

I ask on Fleet Chat and Guild Chat and sometimes I get a response and have to impose on that person for their time. Other times I'm wasting my sub time just hopeful for a response that might never come.

Why am I paying to waste my time waiting?

I ask on Fleet Chat and Guild Chat and sometimes I get a response and have to impose on that person for their time. Other times I'm wasting my sub time just hopeful for a response that might never come.

I'm sorry. Either i can't follow your train of thought or this is a language barrier thingy. You don't want to subscribe, because you have to waste your sub-time, because you have to talk to a npc inside an ops-phase?!

Can someone please clarify what is going on?

Edited by SoontirMorillo

If you only just want to talk with an npc without doing the ops, you can just invite 1 person and swap group to ops.

If you actually want to finish it, wait until that ops exact day. Some people including me only do SM ops just for its GF bonus, that will increase the likelihood of forming the run.

As your complain for wasting sub waiting, isn’t it normal to wait until you formed for raids? I mean at least in others MMO is the same, you wait till its fully form and it can take a while.

Soooo, you’re mad that you can’t solo access content that is strictly for groups just for a mission that yields nothing but story progression and some pity xp? Okay. Feel free to unsubscribe any time. I’m sure BW will shed bitter tears of remorse over your loss.

Edited by Enticy