Starkiller Vs. Malgus

ttdub

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we don't have much information on Ven Zallow, how powerful he was, or even his history, so we can't really guage our thinking around that.

That being said, Starkiller would most likely win, I don't know if he is 100% canonical or not, but hes one of those "superhero" type characters a lot of people hate. His powers are magnified pretty badly to the point where I think he would wipe the floor with Malgus, force-wise and in saber combat. That doesn't mean I like him though, I don't.

Edited by TheLonelyTusken

lol why ppl create this threads.... anyway Malgus off course.

No clue.... But Kreia did say Sith of the Old Republic are far more powerful than the more modern Sith, comparing the Exile to Naga Sadow, Marka Ragnos Im assuming.... I would think the Old Republic Sith, Malgus would be more powerful, killing Jedi consistently compared to Starkiller, if ofcourse you believe Kreia in saying Sith were more powerful back then, which made sense since Force Users were plentiful and constantly at war, Force Wars, Great Schisms, Jedi Civil War, this Great War, Sith and Jedi constantly fighting; Im certain the Rule of Two caused a significant slow down in progress in learning the mysteries of the force where in the past, there was a sect that was devoted to Sith Alchemy, specializing in that, another in Fear-Reverse Battle Meditation (Dread Masters), with the rule of Two, they stayed hidden, but progress was certainly limiting.... I wholeheartedly believe they were more powerful back then, and on that note more powerful than Sith/ Jedi today... throwing aside biased opinions of George Lucas, who compared today, hasn't provided 1 percent of the total Star Wars Lore, he created the foundation stone though and I respect him for that. But you cant tell me what he says is canon, ownership or not, he's a senile old man now who is constantly changing the canon of the films like an OCD patient.

Edited by Darth_Malevolent

No clue.... But Kreia did say Sith of the Old Republic are far more powerful than the more modern Sith, comparing the Exile to Naga Sadow, Marka Ragnos Im assuming.... I would think the Old Republic Sith, Malgus would be more powerful, killing Jedi consistently compared to Starkiller, if ofcourse you believe Kreia in saying Sith were more powerful back then, which made sense since Force Users were plentiful and constantly at war, Force Wars, Great Schisms, Jedi Civil War, this Great War, Sith and Jedi constantly fighting; Im certain the Rule of Two caused a significant slow down in progress in learning the mysteries of the force where in the past, there was a sect that was devoted to Sith Alchemy, specializing in that, another in Fear-Reverse Battle Meditation (Dread Masters), with the rule of Two, they stayed hidden, but progress was certainly limiting.... I wholeheartedly believe they were more powerful back then, and on that note more powerful than Sith/ Jedi today... throwing aside biased opinions of George Lucas, who compared today, hasn't provided 1 percent of the total Star Wars Lore, he created the foundation stone though and I respect him for that. But you cant tell me what he says is canon, ownership or not, he's a senile old man now who is constantly changing the canon of the films like an OCD patient.

Kreia was lies. And we've seen before that what Character's state isn't canon. Kyp Durron siad he was more powerful than Luke SKywalker and we've seen thats definately not true, Kreia said The Old Republic Sith are the greatest they've ever witnessed and yet Sidious is the most powerful.

Kreia was lies. And we've seen before that what Character's state isn't canon. Kyp Durron siad he was more powerful than Luke SKywalker and we've seen thats definately not true, Kreia said The Old Republic Sith are the greatest they've ever witnessed and yet Sidious is the most powerful.

if a sith acolyte from rise of the empire era send in time to old republic era he would easily overthrow the emperor and destroy the republic.

:D

if a sith acolyte from rise of the empire era send in time to old republic era he would easily overthrow the emperor and destroy the republic.

:D

The RoT didn't have acolytes if I remember correctly. But yeah. Thats true. Heh.

Edited by BrandonSM

Starkiller would own Malgus ! Vadar trained him so well , he beat Vadar himself two times with both times Vadar using his full power .

Thats Canon

I hate Canon by the way. Its a sad thing people have to say it in order to prove a point and then they randomly use EU while saying Canon is beyond funny !

Even if there was no canon , Starkiller would win. Preview the Cutscenes of both and you will just see that Starkiller is faster and morepowerful and very skilled . To be honest , Starkiller is what Anakin would have been if not for Palpitine suiting him to be so disabled.

DO NOT MESS WITH OBI WAN, HE DOES NOT CARE HOW POWERFUL YOU ARE ! HE WILL PWN YOU !

^ That is Canon !

Edited by mefit

I seriously hate that Star killer ****...*** is up with creating OP caracters ...nothing good can come out of it!

Well somewhere Starkiller eventually dies or disappears , after all he does not make it to ROTJ. Lucas has said Starkiller is Canon tho and this is largely because Starkiller is fully made and owned by LucasArts .

I like Starkiller and had fun playing him . I think it is awesome that Lucas allowed someone to make a character who could beat Vadar , that says alot !

as overpowered as starkiller is, let us not forget the prologue of the force unleashed, where vader was a more upgraded version of early starkiller.

in the force unleashed version: star killer is crazy powerful, but so is vader and the emperor. more so than seen in the movies by any logical degree.

Well, we don't have much information on Ven Zallow, how powerful he was, or even his history, so we can't really guage our thinking around that.

That being said, Starkiller would most likely win, I don't know if he is 100% canonical or not, but hes one of those "superhero" type characters a lot of people hate. His powers are magnified pretty badly to the point where I think he would wipe the floor with Malgus, force-wise and in saber combat. That doesn't mean I like him though, I don't.

Judging by their powers in game, The Jedi Knight of TOR beats Emperor Vitiate in single combat with a crappy droid companion but it takes 4 50s to beat Malgus.

Starkiller brings down a Star Destroyer.

the guy 4 times more powerful than Vitiate vs Guy who soloed a Star Destroyer..

I have no fkn idea..

Edited by sol_

Um, I don't get the people that doubt Malgus. >.>

He jumped from a transport hundreds if not thousands of feet into the air and massacred multiple Jedi while critically injured! He completely destroyed his chief rival, a Sith that lead the raid on the Jedi Temple alongside him and survived! Did nobody read Deceived?

Your Jedi Knight was capable of killing the Emperor, and yet you had to team up with another renown Jedi Master, an (in)famous Privateer and the leader of Havok Squad in order to kill him.

If you go by the Force Unleashed novel rather than the obviously hyperbole games, then you will see that Starkillers feats are dwarfed by those of Malgus. Starkiller *just barely* defeats Vader. *nods*

Of course, during the fight with Malgus he will stun three of your party and fight you one on one for a little bit. I guess that is meant to show that 'in canon' you aren't that far apart in strength, so you could use that as an argument against him. ^^;

Starkiller is Vadar unleashed , in the game Vadar is even surprised by how powerful Starkiller is . So powerful Vadar stopped his rampage to grab the kid . Vadar raised him and trained him , made him so skilled that he later beat Vadar 2 times.

I like Malgus and think Malgus story is awesome but in the end

Starkiller > Vadar > Malgus

If Starkiller can beat Vadar ,than he would mop the floor with Malgus .

Like him or hate him , Starkiller has "HIS OWN" form of Saber form , which is canon

Starkiller is probably one of the most aggressive forceusers to have lived . Starkiller justdoesn't just run at you , he grabs buildings and star Destroyers along the way and throws them at you.

We have no clue yet what is to end starkiller as he does eventually disappears into the history of Starwars but while he was there he beat Vadar and many powerful Jedi as well .

Starkiller > Malgus

^ it wouldn't even be a fight , Starkiller is just too fast and aggressive for any Defensive fighter to handle !

Starkiller is a Marauder GOD !

• 2 weeks later...