Lag Spikes after the last pach

Derkojote

Log in is still good, and Character screen and log in are fine then when in game every few seconds I lag out for about 3 seconds. In combat this is good enough to get a free trip to the med center. This is only as of today after the patch. Hope you get this fixed soon.

Still occurring for me as of 9pm PST. Sith Warrior with Vette out seams to be the cause. My client will crash to desktop trying to load my ship often but not every time. Very very put off since I'm trying to advance the Jaena story line WITH VETTE. Please verify your aware of this issue devs. Edited by Cuthbar

One of my juggs have these "freezes", and one of my guildies had it to.

My other jugg works fine.

My guildie fixed it by changing spec, logging in/out, swithc planet and so on.

That did not work for me.

No other class has these problems.

EDIT: Switched to lana instead of Vette, seems to have fixed it

Edited by PerKIA

Have the same issue on my warrior. Thought I was going mad as it was only that character affected by this issue. I'd never associate a companion causing not server lag, but actually causing the client to have delays and would even put up the splash screen loading at times. Once Vette is dismissed it stopped. Bioware never ceases to amaze.

• Dev Post
Having this issue as well but only if I have Vette out as a companion. Once I dismiss her or switch to someone else it stops happening.

This is correct. The team is looking into an issue where Sith Warrior's who have Vette as their Companion are seeing these issues. I will pass on more info as I have it!

-eric

This is correct. The team is looking into an issue where Sith Warrior's who have Vette as their Companion are seeing these issues. I will pass on more info as I have it!

-eric

Appreciate it.

Once you've figured it out, would you please let us know what the cause was? I'm curious as to what is different about Vette that the issue would be specific to her.

Any progress on this? While switching companions makes it playable its still an issue any time Vette is in the area, in particular any time you go to your ship it will stutter freeze and even when she is present in a Stronghold as a furniture piece it will occur. Its not completely unavoidable due to the ship being such a nexus for story progression. Edited by Cuthbar

Bump this is really not fun especially later on while you must have Vette out

(KoTFE)

Also this does not happen while Vette is only following around as non companion for some reason, still lags in ship though.

Edited by -Crimssun-