Progresssion Team Recruiting

We unfortunately lost a few from our progression raid team. Our guild name is Stuck it on both the imp and pub sides. We're 3/10 with a good core group of players still left that's really motivated to progress through content. Our general rule has been to qualify for progression raiding all dps should be parsing over 3.0 on a dummy, and tanks and healers go through a hard mode flashpoint with the raid leader. All members must be able to use Team speak. For raid days, right now we're open to a new raid schedule. We've been running republic side raids on Friday and Sundays, but wouldn't mind to change those days to Monday/ Tuesday. Imp side raiding happens on Wednesday/Thursdays.

The roles we're currently in need of filling are:

Pub side:

1 Tank. 1 Healer. 1 DPS.

Imp Side:

1 Tank, 1 DPS.

If you're interested shoot me a pm here or you can find me in game mostly on the imperial side on Isaacbell or Pub side on Jonzie. We're completely fine with helping someone learn the fights, or get the gear they need to progress into the hard mode content. Basically: motivation to down the content and a willingness to learn are the biggest qualifications I'm looking for aside from basic skill levels.

We're also open to the idea of a partnership of sorts with another guild that's lost a few along the way so we can all get back into the progression swing of things.

-Isaacbell

Edited by Shwarzchild

Update:

Pub side we're still looking for two DPS, and one Healer.

Imp side: closed.

We're slated to try to restart our progression raids next week (first week of June). Since we're closer to a full group on the Imp side, that's where our focus will be until we can round out the republic team. Our raid times for Imp side are slated for Monday and Thursday starting at 8pm.

If anyone is interested in continuing their progression on our republic team, or starting fresh, message me here or in game. in game you can find me on Isaacbell on the imperial side, or Jonzie on the republic side. The republic raiding times are TBD.

Edited by Shwarzchild