[Louisiana] Where them Cajuns at???

Tizzation

• 4 months later...

For the better part of 3 years I think. I took a 6 month break in there but this seems to be the MMO for me. The Story lines hold me much better than most, plus being a Star Wars fan didn't hurt.

I used to play Eve Online which is probably 180 deg off from SWTOR. SWTOR very story driven Eve no story at all, you make it, you are free to do everything you wan t to do, rob, steal, no place is safe from PVP and I did well but again with no story to drive it, it didn't hold me. I have played Eve on and off since 2006 I want to say, and that 6 month break I took from SWTOR was to go back to Eve because I really did miss it, but now I miss it less and less.

I have been playing for about a year after quitting WOW. I was lucky to meet a great group of people right off the bat when I started playing and the guild we formed is still going strong. I really enjoy this game, the style of it suits me perfectly and the community is wonderful.

• 1 month later...

Uhhhh, yeah sha!

Been in Louisiana for over 4 years now. Originally from Mississippi, but I are military type, so yeah... I've taken up shop south of I-10, ya heard?!

Lived in Houma for 3 years when I worked out of Morgan City. Now I live in Luling, working out of Belle Chasse.

Have been playing SWTOR since beta. I play on The Ebon Hawk, RP and PVP nerd, I get down on that PVE too though, from time to time.

Anyways, HI!