Your favourite kill

UltimateKrucible

My guild was having a PvP meeting in outlaws den (20 attended)

When a level 23 gunslinger rounds the corner. He looks at us and we all instantly mount and chase him.

3 long minutes later we finally caught up to him and right when we go to shoot him he logs out. Then we realized that was 3 minutes of our life we would never get back

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prob my fav was as a lowbie sniper in Vstar when I knocked the same 4 ppl off the same bridge twice in a row. It wasn't skill by any means on my part and it was just due to their stupidity but man that was funny. I've had many knockoffs and have had even more people than that a few times but just that it was the same 4 on the same bridge that made it so funny to me.

Also, back when I played my sorc, I loved killing the bad players that were also huge aholes on my team by a nice timed firepull. You can bet that it made them rage even more in ops chat. I also would pull a low hp one that was off to the side trying to rest into the middle of the fighting a few times hehe!

killing a bored sage healer solo guarding a node in civil war on my operative... the guy was using noble sacrifice or what's it called on republic side, and then healing up himself. I saw that he was doing this from middle node, so I popped stealth, sneaked behind him, waited till he was at almost 0 health, backstab, and cap :'D It was hilarious :D

Favourite kill for me has more and more become anyone in smash spec. Always make me smile, i really really detest them. I will gladly pull any smasher into a fire/voidstar abyss etc rather then a healer just to annoy them more.

If i can piss in a smashers porridge, i will :D

Playing sniper in a HB last week, an Op was focusing on me all match with the sneaky stealth routine. We had a bunch of duels but no one died so it was getting rather annoying and boring.

Coming up the def. side middle ramp they tried another opener on me. I did a quick disable, cover, ambush/KB and sent them flying into a just-igniting fire pit that wasn't even on my screen yet. One of those completely lucky moments that looked like a HOLY $&^@ pro move. I didn't see them anywhere nearby the rest of the match :D

Edited by Joesixxpack

As a scoundrel, I love stealthing to snow. Letting the imps cap. Waiting for most of them to run off to mid. Ganking the one responsible guy who stayed. Capping the node. Restealthing and moving to the speeder drop-off spot. And ganking him again, right when he gets off the speeder.

That's almost a guaranteed Civil War win.

Edited by NurseDonut

As a scoundrel, I love stealthing to snow. Letting the imps cap. Waiting for most of them to run off to mid. Ganking the one responsible guy who stayed. Capping the node. Restealthing and moving to the speeder drop-off spot. And ganking him again, right when he gets off the speeder.

I hate you.

Hard to pick up favorite kill...

It's always fun when I stealth defend node, some Shii-Cho form marauder is running to cap turret, toss him around, he runs with his stealth, 6 sec later I pull and finish him with 75% hp left... smash people always panic when they don't start with their usual key...

favorite funny kill was some sorc on alderaan, he was smoking medals for healing (reduce his hp, then heal), waited for his minimal HP, killed him with signle assassinate, capped, and killed him again as he was on speeder my way again... :)

My fauvorite kills with my Vanguard are those ones during 1 vs 1 battles when my enemy is at 2-3%, I use my Plastique Nade on him +cryo nade just to stand in his front...looking at his eyes....because he knows he is going to die in 3 seconds....and then BOOM. Reload and keep running.

I feel like a suicide bomber with my vanguard.....planting timed bombs at melee range xD

My favorite kill has a Sage was to kill my own teamate that steal the Expertise buff 30 sec in Voidstar before the bridge open (We were on defense).

Such a waste of a powerfull buff instead of waiting that bridge are open by the ennemies. I was standing next to the buff and waiting for the bridge and that jerk just pick in front of me and and take the speed buff and wait in the middle and waste those buff.

I was so pissed off that I jump in the in the hole and pull him with me.

He didn't expect that :D.

Favorite Kill:

Playing my Sentinel in huttball. Score was 5-5, enemy ball carrier was 3m from scoring. I pop stasis, he CC breaks. I then proceed to pop precision/Master Strike/ Blade storm combo. I was combat spec, so he had to just watch as I rake 9k off his health as he sits just shy of the winning point. He dies, I grab the ball and hold for final 20 seconds while my guildies are cheering me on in Mumble.

Favorite death:

Leveling my Jugg. Just finished a fight with 2 elite mobs on Corellia. My companion is dead and I'm with less than 500 health left. As I'm ressing my companion, I get mezzed by a stealthy. A scoundrel appears before me, kicks me in the nuts, I die.

I had one great kill that will stick with me forever. Tied sub-50 Huttball, with time running out and the ball in Imperial hands. My scoundrel stealthed through the zerg, patiently waiting for the clock to hit 10 seconds remaining. I stun-locked the ball carrier, ganking him and preventing him from passing. The whole team was attacking him, but I hit the killing blow. I get the ball with 3 seconds left, and we win. Then I dinged 50.

The perfect way to end sub-50.

My favorites will always be one of the random open world encounters while leveling because they are pretty rare, and I don't always take the opportunity.

One that stands out is I ran into a Vanguard while I was on my Marauder in one of the dungeons. He was fighting one of the mobs I too would have to fight and was low on health. I was going to let him go; but after he healed up, he came up and started dancing. That is when I attacked!

Probably a "had to be there" sort of thing but I found it to be a hilarious sequence of events.

I was a shadow in Huttball with the time ticking down and both sides on our half of the field in a tie game. I noticed two of them heading to mid and realized they were going to spike and turtle. I force sped over to the middle and as they headed over to their catwalk I pushed the ball carrier on their fire, stunned him and got the ball with less than 10 sec left.

I bet they thought they had the easy tiebreaker win. Easily my favorite so far.

Once I was on my assassin by either East or West node. I was losing the fight so I decided to get creative. Its definitely repeatable so give it a shot lol....

1) Fighting BEHIND the bunker, near the edge of the cliff

2) Used Force Run and JUMPED off the cliff towards the Exhaustion Zone

3) Turn mid-air and Force Pull

4) We both land in Exhaustion Zone

5) Stun him and Run to safety

6) He blows up from a mine

Death by Exhaustion Zone

Edited by DarthBloodloss