(Developers check it pls.) important discussion about the situation of Jedi guardians

KomutanC

+ taking Imortal into arena ranked is almost unfair atm extremly potent spec if played correctly sadly hats 1/3 thats worth using so the same as sorc while with most of the other class i actuly play you tank take every spec and atleast be decent unlike these 2 classes

My brain hurts trying to understand what you're saying here. Can someone translate for me?

You're right, my bad. Hard to keep track of each person who has their own different opinion. You guys need to get together and consolidate your facts. OP uses a 1v2 as his example, you say it's not about that. OP says Guardian get focused down to 30% health in 25-30 seconds, Triss says they get blown up in 15-20 seconds.

Simple fact is pvp can't be perfectly balanced, it'll never happen. And, honestly, with the new tacticals and set bonuses, I seriously doubt that the devs care at all about pvp.

I do agree that it's stupid having a game changing tactical be a random proc on a vendor. So, no one has it, and then, someday, when it shows up, everyone who wants it has it. Dumb. All the tactical and sets should be available in game and that vendor should just have weekly random discounts.

It's actually not game changing. Grit teeth was the game changing tactical that got removed because a few sins and sorcs were "concerned" about it's potential.

They scared the devs so much they locked the heavily nerfed tactical (grit teeth junior) behind endless RNG, probably on purpose until the next major patch.

Edited by RACATW