A request regarding new launch screen music (and 5.0 soundtrack)

Ollmich

1) While I like new Onslaught music, it really bugs me that iconic Clash of Destiny is going away. Is it possible to add a toggle in Preferences allowing us to choose between those two themes? New one can be default.

2) It would be great if KotET soundtrack was added to SWTOR Youtube channel before the release of 6.0. As far as I remember, KotFE music was released that way before the launch of KotET.

Way too late in the day to ask for changes, the problem is that none of us knew of this until almost a month ago and any changes we could of asked before would of been before onslaught would of been announced, because at that point EA still weren't completely set on the direction they could take the game.

we are coming up to being within the last month, the chances are that early optimisation and audio are being added to this expansion at this point, but mostly it is about bug fixing from private testing, adding final items, replacing placeholders for the actual things that will be in the game. Nothing can be changed at this point.

i'm sure there is a possibility after launch when things have settled down a bit when the official swtor channel can be updated with what you ask though.

A request regarding new launch screen music.

There's music on the Launch screen?! I guess because I have the music turned off in-game (or turned down to zero) that may also affect the Launch screen, because I hear no music.

I turned off the in-game music long ago because I either want to hear other music or listen to other things like Youtube videos, live tennis, and/or podcasts while playing, if anything.

There's music on the Launch screen?! I guess because I have the music turned off in-game (or turned down to zero) that may also affect the Launch screen, because I hear no music.

I turned off the in-game music long ago because I either want to hear other music or listen to other things like Youtube videos, live tennis, and/or podcasts while playing, if anything.

I believe this is what is being referred to

• 8 months later...

Going to support any thread on this topic I can find: YES please bring back the original music, or let us choose! I can put up with any changes, reorganized skills, UI overhauls, "causalization", even in-game currency disappearance (back on one of those commendations system change), whetever.

But give. Me. Back. That. Music!

bring back the original music, give. Me. Back. That. Music!

Sorry, Not going to happen...

Get over it, there is nothing wrong with the music. Besides there is a little thing called the Volume Control and Audio Mute at your disposal on YOUR computer..... Try using it. It will make that Music that YOU loath so much magically disappear.

I happen to like the new music. It's very appropriate for Onslaught, has an Imperial or Mantolorian sound to it. Very Dark and Foreboding...

Sorry, Not going to happen...

Get over it, there is nothing wrong with the music. Besides there is a little thing called the Volume Control and Audio Mute at your disposal on YOUR computer..... Try using it. It will make that Music that YOU loath so much magically disappear.

I happen to like the new music. It's very appropriate for Onslaught, has an Imperial or Mantolorian sound to it. Very Dark and Foreboding...

geez

why thank you so much for obviously useful advises because I could not possibly come up with that myself. since you are so wise, do you happen to know how to disable only the launch screen music and leave the rest of it intact, without switching it back and forth all the time? no? pity.

this new music is a bunch of chaotic choirs without any real value, that's MY take on it, which i express in MY psto in the dedicated thread :)

geez

why thank you so much for obviously useful advises because I could not possibly come up with that myself. since you are so wise, do you happen to know how to disable only the launch screen music and leave the rest of it intact, without switching it back and forth all the time? no? pity.

this new music is a bunch of chaotic choirs without any real value, that's MY take on it, which i express in MY psto in the dedicated thread :)

"The problem at this point is that there is a problem", Captain Obvious

Edited by denavin