Collections

Johnycat

So - I'm sitting at 98% of items collected (and many unlocked - favorites, of course!).

Personally, would love to reach the 100% mark, and for the most part the items I'm missing are pets - those that I believe were exclusive from collector cards (or something of that sort). Does anyone know if there is a way to obtain those pets still... or perhaps a way to get active codes?

Cheers!

J :D

So - I'm sitting at 98% of items collected (and many unlocked - favorites, of course!).

Personally, would love to reach the 100% mark, and for the most part the items I'm missing are pets - those that I believe were exclusive from collector cards (or something of that sort). Does anyone know if there is a way to obtain those pets still... or perhaps a way to get active codes?

Cheers!

J :D

Unfortunately, you can't get them. And, IIRC, some of them in collections were never released anyway.

Unfortunately, you can't get them. And, IIRC, some of them in collections were never released anyway.

It did pop up in the suggestion forum a couple of times to have them released on the CM, like the shroud chapter, etc. MIght happen if people keep asking, I suppose it depends on how much the OP wants them, and if enough others want them too, and support it.