Where to set up a Swoop Rally Fan Room?

RBWTOR

My main stronghold is on Nar Shadaa and I decided I needed a room showing my character's love for the new Swoop Rally. Unfortunately, all the wall hangings I have require medium wall spaces and Nar Shadaa doesn't really have any of those. So my challenge to you: Where is the best place to make a Swoop Rally Fan Room? Here's what I'm thinking:

Minimum 4 Walls: 1 for each faction and 1 for general stuff (could be zones in a circular room, but I like the idea of separate walls)

Floor space for (at least some) swoop bikes (once I am able to get them)

Some spots for lights so I can dazzle the place up like you'd expect with a high-energy sport

Large wall hooks can be changed to a two medium column, a central medium with two small hooks above and below, a medium hook above four small hooks, and two columns of four small hooks by selecting the hook and going to Layout. The two rooms that come with the initial purchase of Nar Shaddaa, the east and west rooms, both have four large wall hooks, two each on the walls to the left and right of the door.

Alternatively, the rooms in the Tatooine stronghold are a bit bigger and have more wall hooks; eight per room. The large circular room off of the balcony that comes with the initial purchase of the stronghold has 12 large wall hooks in a 2 column pairing (again, these can be changed to various combinations of smaller hooks), with several hooks around along the walls to place swoop bikes. In fact, I think the Tatooine balcony would make a great swoop fans area. That large room with banners and bikes on display, place a bar in the balcony area, set up some track decos in the lower area of the stronghold to give the impression that people are standing in the balcony observing a race.

At this page on Dulfy's site you can can watch a video walkthrough of the Tatooine stronghold that shows the hook placements.

http://dulfy.net/2014/07/25/swtor-galactic-strongholds-tours-and-unlock-pricings/

Edited by ceryxp

As mentioned, just turn the large hooks into two medium ones (or medium and small)!

I'm using one of the Alderaan rooms currently for my swoop stuff, but I think re-doing either the Tatooine section at the far end to be a swoop related one once I've unlocked all the decos is going to be my next step, as I'll be able to make a little course with the ramps and hoops.

Just beware the hanging banners and fan posters that go in the medium slot are a good foot or 2 away from the wall currently, just floating out there. Sloppy on whoever did the decoration on Biowares end, but hopefully they fix it

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I didn't know that you could configure the decoration spots, so especially thanks for sharing that!

I vote for Tatooine for another reason: part of the event takes place there.

This is a great point. Maybe I can even make it look like there's a telescope/binoculars spot aimed at the races when they're going...