Free-to-Play is Coming on November 15th

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance at a lower mod extraction cost this update?

No point to take part in the over emphasis or customizing a look if it costs players too much. :rolleyes:

This question made me realize something, the update didnt say anything about the launch of 1.5. And if it did I totally missed it. So sextion X and the new companion is not included on the 15th?

The reason it made me think of that is because I believe they've already lowered the extraction cost a little on PTS, or perhaps I'm confusing things there too. It sure felt cheaper when I put my mods in cartel gear though.

This question made me realize something, the update didnt say anything about the launch of 1.5. And if it did I totally missed it. So sextion X and the new companion is not included on the 15th?

The reason it made me think of that is because I believe they've already lowered the extraction cost a little on PTS, or perhaps I'm confusing things there too. It sure felt cheaper when I put my mods in cartel gear though.

Yes extraction costs are lower in 1.5 for subbs , I must admit I saw him ask this question late last night and forgot to answer him sorry.

As for the announcement and the new , old subbs can get their complimentary coins if the re-sub by 20th of December is a great addition. Now who at bioware is a member of MMORPG.com , Twitter , facebook and any other social communities get posting this new part of the f2p conversion and I tell you one thing your game will be busy for the rest of the year at least.

Great news thanks.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb

Hmmmm it say one time grant of the coins. Does this mean that Subs don't get a set amount of coins a month for being subs like every one thought?

one time extra coins, because of the launch, is wat is meant here.

the fact that subs get coins every month is still on the page they link

For all the countries?

The first post clearly says everywhere SWtOR is available, so yes. :p

I really, really hope this goes well... Seems a bit too early to be releasing it to me, to be honest, but that's not my decision. I just hope F2P goes live with as few problems as possible, otherwise you'll get the wah wah whiners (you know, the ones ranting and raving about getting such-and-such out ""NOW NOW NOW WHY ISN'T IT OUT NOW YOU STINK" etc.) who will then complain about bugs, how it was released too early ("BUT WE WANTED IT NOW OMG"), and so on.

I won't even bother mentioning all the MMOs that didn't have nearly as many free content patches in their first year...