Do not delay end of ranked season together with onslaught

bladech

This season was already too long. Iam more than sure you guys are planning to delay 6.0. expansion due to its enormous size, changes and many other reasons. However, as Mike said there will be a long pre-season before reward distribute so delaying end of the season delays reward receivement on pretty much. 22 of october must be the end of ranked season...no matter what Edited by bladech

They promised 3-6 months, and to get the helmet of the baron Dethmark 3 months would be ideal. However, the season has already been going on for 9 months, so I suggest giving rewards simultaneously from the second and third seasons, since these seasons in total are the same as the current one.

And if you really plan to move the date 6.0 again, which is quite expected, then do not even think about moving the end of the season with it! We are already really tired of waiting.

This season was already too long. Iam more than sure you guys are planning to delay 6.0. expansion due to its enormous size, changes and many other reasons. However, as Mike said there will be a long pre-season before reward distribute so delaying end of the season delays reward receivement on pretty much. 22 of october must be the end of ranked season...no matter what

You already know the answer to this question. You know they need a patch to end the season and they won't patch until the expansion. I don't think your demands will change that.

This season was already too long. Iam more than sure you guys are planning to delay 6.0. expansion due to its enormous size, changes and many other reasons. However, as Mike said there will be a long pre-season before reward distribute so delaying end of the season delays reward receivement on pretty much. 22 of october must be the end of ranked season...no matter what

There is no excuse to postpone the end of season 11. It already lasted significantly long and people tired of waiting their rewards. I agree that it MUST END at 22 of october and yes 2019 year :rolleyes: