Kashyyyk????

Ad-Astra

I'm slightly confused as to why Kashyyyk hasn't featured in game yet, its mentioned several times in story, we have wookiees for companions, it featured very well in the original KOTOR, but not here, really want to go to the nightmare lands, Devs next update please, anyone else on this or have other planets they would like brought to the game in future updates, Kashyyyk has to be top of the list surely? Edited by Ad-Astra
spelling update.

WIth Rishi and Yavin coming, I would rather avoid another green/forest world. Plus I ain't looking forward to a planet where most qust giver road in Wookish, it gets annoying fast, just as it did in KOTOR 1

RARGHHHH. RAGHRRRRR. RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. :rolleyes:

And now Czerka is gone to boot.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

WIth Rishi and Yavin coming, I would rather avoid another green/forest world. Plus I ain't looking forward to a planet where most quest givers roar in Wookish, it gets annoying fast, just as it did in KOTOR 1

Have that one weird Wookiee that speaks in a fancy British accent :p

Thank the Force for Jolee Bindo.

Were it not for him, Kashyyyk would have become unplayable really fast. :o

there were humans on Kash, I understand all speaking as a wookie would be really annoying after a while, lol. Would like to see the others mentioned. Think they struck good balance in SWG.

They have many expansion on the go.

1) darth Jadus

2) Emperor

etc...

lol

I am sure Jadus is a feature expansion, bioware tempts to make expansions, all those who misteriusly vanished. Anybody knows where jadus left? In which planet/system?

Edited by Oyranos

Thank the Force for Jolee Bindo.

Were it not for him, Kashyyyk would have become unplayable really fast. :o

How is that more annoying than Selkath? Or Sand People language? Or Huttese? I swear to [iNSERT DEITY OF YOUR CHOOSING], I hate every NPC that speaks Huttese. I'd rather be yelled at by a bunch o' Wookiees.

How is that more annoying than Selkath? Or Sand People language? Or Huttese? I swear to [iNSERT DEITY OF YOUR CHOOSING], I hate every NPC that speaks Huttese. I'd rather be yelled at by a bunch o' Wookiees.

I hated Manaan too tho.

But only on Manaan and Kashyyyk did you have to put up with the eternal prattling of those races.

Hell, even on Nar Shaddaa and Hutta the huttese is kept to a low number.

And how often do you speak to sand people anyway?

It's not like you go to Tattooine and everyone speaks Tusken, now is it?

But if you go to Kashyyyk it will be populated by mostly Wookiees... and Wookiees can't speak basic... so that'll be an endless prattling.

• 7 months later...