Still not in yet... *** am I supposed to do?

ahersey

I already told the wife I'll see her in a few years and now I'm not in right away? ***? What am I supposed to do when I get home from work? I get home at 1pm each day and was looking forward to 8 or 9 solid hours of Star Wars-ing before bed and now I have to wait longer?

Now the wife is going to expect me to clean, do laundry, cook her dinner, get the mail. Damn you Bioware you're ruining my preplanned spousal neglect that was supposed to begin today!!!! Now when she gets home and sees me not playing she's going to want to talk about her day, go out to eat or God forbid "get busy". Don't do this to me Bioware!!!!!

Now the wife is going to expect me to clean, do laundry, cook her dinner, get the mail. Damn you Bioware you're ruining my preplanned spousal neglect that was supposed to begin today!!!! Now when she gets home and sees me not playing she's going to want to talk about her day, go out to eat or God forbid "get busy". Don't do this to me Bioware!!!!!

If I ever grow to have this attitude about sex I'm killing myself. With that being said you can always convincingly fake it with a copy of Jedi Academy if she's not wise to the genre.

I already told the wife I'll see her in a few years and now I'm not in right away? ***? What am I supposed to do when I get home from work? I get home at 1pm each day and was looking forward to 8 or 9 solid hours of Star Wars-ing before bed and now I have to wait longer?

Seriously! Mine was already claiming to be a star wars widow. I can't even put myself in a coma now because I don't want to miss my email...

Wow. All I can say is I feel very sorry for your wife, O.P. Why commit to that level of a relationship if all you can say to the person is "See you in a few years"? Seems kind of rude. I almost wish she read that. It is a game. The game does not actually launch until the 20th. Early Access isn't stated to start until the 15th. Be happy that they are letting people in this early. Go to work. Go clean. Go buy flowers for your loving wife.