Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The State of Endgame.

merovejec
05.12.2016 , 12:26 AM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by RiVaN_ View Post
Many folks here on these forums, on Reddit and other fan sites agree, most raiding in SWTOR is compartmentalized within the raid guilds that currently exist these days and very few HM PUG's are successful and therefore the practice is being abandoned.
Overall yes, the raiding is dead now, but there are still good guilds around. We are doing NiMs everyweek with various people and mostly oneshoting bosses (only end bosses poze a challenge sometimes). I dont get what you mean by "teaching new people" who would be interested in that? The only thing you do is just gather the people that are good, thats all. The game is not hard at all, it just requires a bit of awarness and common sense.

Like you said, many people remain, you can see that on things like Parsely, who is posting their numbers. The thing is, people just love the game, same as me and will keep on playing it. There is still lots to do, but mainly, play with friends. If you play with friends it doesnt matter that there is no new ops, you can pvp, lowbie pvp, troll, level new toons (even if u have a zillion already), heroics, achievements etc. Just for the fun!

There are still key people around that play the game cause they like it, as you mentioned your leaveing the game, well sorry to see ya leave and good luck. As for the preassure you make on Bioware, I spend over 1500,- euros a year on the game, so if people like me were to leave, its another story, but if people leave that just pay sub, its no issue.

Overall I am fine with what the game has to offer. We have a great guild that does everything and succesfuly, also I have great friends in the game that are fun to play with. As long as that always works, im fine with the game.

xkcurtisx
05.12.2016 , 05:04 AM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by Kortio View Post
StarParse is a violation of the EULA/TOS. And I don't need it. I can play games without some not allowed Software telling me what to do. Might surprise you, but some players actually do have skill.
some might do but apperently not you as u said above u got rejected by 5 guilds and even kicked from story modes.

xkcurtisx
05.12.2016 , 05:06 AM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Overall yes, the raiding is dead now, but there are still good guilds around. We are doing NiMs everyweek with various people and mostly oneshoting bosses (only end bosses poze a challenge sometimes). I dont get what you mean by "teaching new people" who would be interested in that? The only thing you do is just gather the people that are good, thats all. The game is not hard at all, it just requires a bit of awarness and common sense.

Like you said, many people remain, you can see that on things like Parsely, who is posting their numbers. The thing is, people just love the game, same as me and will keep on playing it. There is still lots to do, but mainly, play with friends. If you play with friends it doesnt matter that there is no new ops, you can pvp, lowbie pvp, troll, level new toons (even if u have a zillion already), heroics, achievements etc. Just for the fun!

There are still key people around that play the game cause they like it, as you mentioned your leaveing the game, well sorry to see ya leave and good luck. As for the preassure you make on Bioware, I spend over 1500,- euros a year on the game, so if people like me were to leave, its another story, but if people leave that just pay sub, its no issue.

Overall I am fine with what the game has to offer. We have a great guild that does everything and succesfuly, also I have great friends in the game that are fun to play with. As long as that always works, im fine with the game.
Mero you are way too optimistic

Tsetso
05.12.2016 , 05:49 AM | #134
And I am quoting Customer Support. There ends the discussion for me. So yes, this is a hard fact.
Care to post a link to CS stating StarParse is violating the TOS? Otherwise your "quote" and "hard fact" are nothing but personal opinions.

marekdusek
05.12.2016 , 06:02 AM | #135
And I am quoting Customer Support. There ends the discussion for me. So yes, this is a hard fact.
Can you please share the details, even via PM? That conclusion is definitely not true, so if there is a CS statement indicating otherwise, I would like to clear things up.

Thank you.
Ixale | Please help me improve StarParse @ http://ixparse.com
Follow http://twitter.com/starparse

xkcurtisx
05.12.2016 , 06:16 AM | #136
StarParse is a violation of the EULA/TOS. And I don't need it. I can play games without some not allowed Software telling me what to do. Might surprise you, but some players actually do have skill.
Oh look u even attracted the author of starparse to this thread to call u out on your BS.

Yo ixale o/

Knorlac
05.12.2016 , 06:19 AM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by DieAlteHexe View Post
Where we do disagree is coming into an MMO written by a studio who is known for their story based games and expecting what, for lack of better terms, I'll call a "standard MMO". It wasn't going to be that way, never meant to be that way. Yes, it's an MMO but it's a different one.
Only that it was a "standard MMO" when it launched and in all likeliness would still be now if the initial dev team hadn't managed to tank it that bad.

Then came the budget cuts and F2P which led them to sell us what would in other MMOs only pass as a questpack as an expansion and now they're turning a MMO into a SP game and people happily lap up the 30mins worth of content for 15$/month they're throwing at our feet. I bet the people who are content with this are the same who buy horse armor DLC and similar ripoffs.

DisIzMe
05.12.2016 , 06:33 AM | #138
OP, there will be no raids in foreseeable future , if at all. My advice , if you want new raids to be made , buy operation passes , unlocks and go ftp. Only way SWTOR team will change their new approach to the game is if it will be less profitable then the previous one. Sub for month a year to get access to all chapters , 15$ for entire season of KOTFE is fair.

Basically any raider that still pays the subscription now actually makes sure that SWTOR team will not allocate more resources to new group content , as weird as it sounds.
And yes i am practicing what i preach,in 2 weeks my subscription runs out.

benficakungfu
05.12.2016 , 07:40 AM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by gabigool View Post
I'm trying to figure out where in the OP he attempts to express the opinion of anyone other than himself or people he knows.
It does not matter, trolling does not need to be coherent or make any sense, just pick a couple words remove all possible context and you're game brah.

ybdron
05.12.2016 , 08:28 AM | #140
Cool story bro. While you are at making fiction, you might want to include dragons next time to make it more exciting ;-)
Isaac, <Not Good Enough>