$0.65 an hour

Foambreaker

If you always run command buffs from the CM, which I think many people do, it is costing $0.65 an hour to play this game.

Talk about milking us like cows.

EDIT: Based on buying CC in 2400 lots.

Edited by Foambreaker

But you can just as easily buy a 100% boost on fleet without spending a dime? The cartel market version is a quick fix / slightly longer boost compared to the one on fleet ( fleet being 2 hrs and CM being 3.) So reasonably people can still get boosts just by either a. ranking up and buying them off fleet, or the quick method of just buying the CM copy. :rak_01:

But you can just as easily buy a 100% boost on fleet without spending a dime? The cartel market version is a quick fix / slightly longer boost compared to the one on fleet ( fleet being 2 hrs and CM being 3.) So reasonably people can still get boosts just by either a. ranking up and buying them off fleet, or the quick method of just buying the CM copy. :rak_01:

You can buy a few, but tokens to not drop fast enough to sustain that.

Also that means your alts don't get to hit 70 and get 230s right away.

personally i see no reason to buying the 230's if you can get them by ranking up honestly. And with my main toon at rank 300, command tokens are not too difficult to come by. Guess it is just me thinking it is easy because of that.

Sorry man, it's not easily. They are very expensive and take up a lot of command tokens.

personally i see no reason to buying the 230's if you can get them by ranking up honestly. And with my main toon at rank 300, command tokens are not too difficult to come by. Guess it is just me thinking it is easy because of that.

Well it technically is faster if you do buy them, but i just don't find it useful. Im more than certain it helps others though.

Edit: it is true they can be expensive, i mostly roll with it since i don't want to spend money to get something that is obtainable through working towards it.

Edited by Ogreov

This, the ones on fleet are not a reality.

I was mainly voicing my opinion on the matter ^^; . Personally i agree that it rather costly to get them, i just have the time to be able to get lots of command tokens. Though if they were to change it what would they do for it? Would they lower the amount of tokens required, pricing? (If i am speaking honestly i doubt anyone will be going for the 25% boost there anymore.) It is a discussion after all!

I only ever buy them from Fleet, and only use them while running an Operation (would also pop one while doing Warzones if I PvP'd more often). Doesn't cost me any RL currency.

Re: saving tokens for 230ing up alts, again, I just gear them up through Operations. Meantime, they're good in whatever they last got from Heroics or trash drops : )

Did I miss the part that said there was a race to the finish line .. I really must pay more attention.

Buying something that is quite clearly a personal choice is .. a personal choice. You wanna race to the BiS by running CM pots continuously then come to the forum to cry foul and accuse BW of milking you for being so silly... I got no sympathy for you.

Its not like credits are hard to come by and running FP'S etc to get tokens to buy the fleet pots is as easy as pie, you just don't wanna put the effort in to get them so this little crusade post is nothing more than a "lazyboy" whine imo.

Did I miss the part that said there was a race to the finish line .. I really must pay more attention.

Buying something that is quite clearly a personal choice is .. a personal choice. You wanna race to the BiS by running CM pots continuously then come to the forum to cry foul and accuse BW of milking you for being so silly... I got no sympathy for you.

Its not like credits are hard to come by and running FP'S etc to get tokens to buy the fleet pots is as easy as pie, you just don't wanna put the effort in to get them so this little crusade post is nothing more than a "lazyboy" whine imo.

On something that takes 40-60 hours to grind, wanting to reduce that by half is hardly racing.

Forget about people with alts.

Considering they made the CXP grind 10x longer than anyone likes.

It is like a locked in hourly rate that allows you to reduce by half the horror of what they created :eek:

EDIT: Also, if you are still racing to BiS, I got some bad news for you :D

Edited by Foambreaker

I am still of the stance that they do not belong on the CM even if they are pay for convenience... I do not purchase the command token boosts either because they are priced far too high.

Basically the CXP boosts don't even exist for me :csw_fett:

Edited by Soljin

Simple solution:

Ignore the impudent and major CM rip off bs, customized for simple minds only, other than for spending some of your monthly "free" coins (some morons in the server merge thread really think they are free and can't even understand intellectually why they are not lol) for paying the sub and for the sec key here and there, any maybe the coins you get for referral links. You can play this game just fine with just paying the monthly fee. In fact I approximately have like 2.5 billion credits, a sh.tload of super expensive items/etc. for additional several billion credits, play since a year and except from the 2 first weeks where I played it free and I think bought 500 or 1000 cc I didn't spend anything else than the sub fee since then. Of course I also didn't buy credits from gold sellers.

Edited by Khaleg

If you always run command buffs from the CM, which I think many people do, it is costing $0.65 an hour to play this game.

Not brought any from cartel market. I know one or two guild members who have, but very few. I have had the odd fleet 25% and 100% ones but again not often. I just don't see the need to rush though command levels. I only have one out of hundreds of characters at command rank 300. I just use the schematics I got from that character to craft any gear I need. Or just take out the 244 mods from command rank crates gear and put in legacy gear.

I do make use of the character perk boosts as well as the legacy one that's recently been added. It makes far more sense to just transfer a character from server to server for the legacy boost at a one time 90cc per server. Also transfer any duplicate schematics when moving a character. No need to rush this I only intend to transfer 1 a month using the free CC I get from the security key. The cartel boosts are optional and are not must haves, so you are not been "milked" for anything, that on you not BW.

Well mate sorry to break the

to ya;)

but seriously, i'm running an experiment all on my lonesome as I'm now a days am a casual player more then ever; since the CXP patch have I rotated on 3 toons with the occasional ingame command token boost and have just hit the 200 mark on one of those toons. How much I play? 2 - 8 h/week