Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

cant switch sides on iokath

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Exly
04.27.2017 , 09:48 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Alssaran View Post
What's the issue then?

If you have an unfinished mission in your mission log, you cancel it and do the operation. Once you're done with the operation, you can simply pick up the daily again. And the daily can take two days to complete. If you know you'll be raiding tomorrow, you wait for accepting the dailies and weeklies until saturday. You have six days to complete a two day weekly. Even subtracting one raid day, you still have five days left for a two days weekly.
Maybe you think that I should just cancel my subscription too. Then I wouldn't have any problems left with the game. Well I'm sorry, but I don't quit over issues like this. I make it clear that I don't like their version of "working as intended™", and I do other things with the hope that one day they will pull their heads out of their posterior orifice and fix things so that they work as they should work even if it isn't how they currently intend them to work.

jsiah
04.28.2017 , 06:36 PM | #42
I had the same problem I think I found a solution. make sure you have fractured alliances mission , hit the reset button right next to abandon mission and then use console . Worked for me hope this helps