Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

cant switch sides on iokath

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Temprienne
04.24.2017 , 02:09 AM | #21
Also encountering this problem.

Laaguna
04.24.2017 , 10:16 AM | #22
This is broken for some. The imp side legacy armor set is waaaay better looking than the Pub side, So I switched support to get the Imperial reputation tokens to get the required rep for the Imp armor.

Well now (gunslinger) I am unable to switch back and do the Tyth operation with my team. I am not the only person in this mess. FIX YOUR **** please. I have been having to do the op on a lesser geared toon essentially gimping my Ops team.

EricMusco
04.25.2017 , 06:25 AM | #23 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
I appreciate the reports on this, let me pass this on to the team and see what's up. Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

YuKlondike
04.25.2017 , 07:35 AM | #24
Have not been able to switch side since launch (day after) either. Submitted a ticket on this
Yu_Klondike
Jaymija,Gat'or'ade,Yunharla

Megasharktopus
04.25.2017 , 08:12 AM | #25
same here!!

Djake
04.25.2017 , 09:02 AM | #26
One of my Republic Iokath characters is stuck as Imp aligned, then I started Iokath story on another. Something came up mid story and I had to leave Iokath. Upon returning, the system loaded my character, a Republic aligned Vanguard into the IMPERIAL base. Whereupon I was immediately set upon by many elites and a walker. Luckily when I rezzed at the medical center it was republic.
We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots. I don't mean you, of course, dear reader, I mean those OTHER players. You know who I'm talking about. -- DamionSchubert

flopppy
04.25.2017 , 09:30 AM | #27
Worked today, after weekly reset/lockout, for the first time for me.

Rankyn
04.25.2017 , 11:42 AM | #28
After the Tuesday reset I was finally able to switch factions.
I'm not even gonna try to switch back before Monday because I might get stuck there again.
Keep up to date with game events at
SWTORCalendar.com

ChadCloman
04.25.2017 , 01:35 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
After the Tuesday reset I was finally able to switch factions.
Same here. I wonder if this is a weekly reset instead of a daily reset?

Azreail
04.26.2017 , 09:42 AM | #30
Likewise, I was also able to switch after the weekly reset having tried and failed every day last week. Seems there is something off with the lockout if we can switch weekly not daily.