Does the PTS testing math addup ?

fushnchips

So when the PTS goes live this week how long do you expect the cycle to last for testing and what will we be doing in the next cycle.

Say 19th July - August 1st - Cycle 1

Now looking at that date does this give any concerns

August 9th - September 15th ( cycle 2 ) ?

then they need start preparing the final patch to deploy for the September release.

Now with operations and other group content having such a very short window for the testing phases is very crazy they have shown in the past that they don't have the in house ability to do this right and for a major expansion it's playing with fire with such poor decision making and organisation of a major update.

I would not expect the operation in patch 6.0, I think SM and HM are much more likely to launch with 6.1 or 6.2 with NiM atleast 6 months away.

they need to have atleast SM with 6.0 I don't want to be doing just story and daily quests for an expansion on release.

they need to have atleast SM with 6.0 I don't want to be doing just story and daily quests for an expansion on release.

I just want to be regearing all my toons and running whatever content is best for that over and over when the expansion drops /not.