Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there any way to replay Dantooine cutscenes/story?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is there any way to replay Dantooine cutscenes/story?

ShieldProtection
07.15.2019 , 10:04 AM | #1
It seems I forgot to do Darth Malgus part of the mission(where he calls you on TV holonet), regardless Id like to replay entire mission from start, is this possible?
I make long posts on SWTOR forums, read it or not, thank you anyway

Elessara
07.15.2019 , 02:38 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ShieldProtection View Post
It seems I forgot to do Darth Malgus part of the mission(where he calls you on TV holonet), regardless Id like to replay entire mission from start, is this possible?
You should be able to do that when the event rolls around again. You'll have to go to the Fleet and click on one of the floating news things.

ShieldProtection
07.16.2019 , 04:07 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Elessara View Post
You should be able to do that when the event rolls around again. You'll have to go to the Fleet and click on one of the floating news things.
Thank you
I make long posts on SWTOR forums, read it or not, thank you anyway

ruffolofi
07.16.2019 , 04:33 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Elessara View Post
When will that be? I missed it the first time

Elessara
07.16.2019 , 05:16 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ruffolofi View Post
When will that be? I missed it the first time
July 30 - August 6, 2019

DarkTergon
07.16.2019 , 06:48 AM | #6
not sure if it was a bug or intentional, but at the last event, you could watch the news reports multple times, but you only got the mission once
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

BlueWanderer
07.16.2019 , 07:57 AM | #7
They are a little inconsistent about repeating the "news cast" event missions. Some events are repeatable and others are only doable once per character.

You can always do it on an alt if you want to re-see the full mission.

Elessara
07.16.2019 , 03:07 PM | #8
The first time the Pirate Incursion event happened the event ran back to back for two weeks in a row. The first week it was active I picked up the quest from the news thing. The second week it was active I noticed I could click on the news thing again with the same character and get the quest again.

Assuming this was not a bug, then you should be able to get the quest again on the same character.