very very bad bugs

firedragonjk

i make mk-9s a lot on this game , have been on since 2011, so when i say RE fails to produce mk9 componenon synthweaver i hate when a ticket investigation says there is nothing wrong.that was last month. it has now happened again on both my armstechs , if you RE 50 or more polished aluminium assembly components you get NO mk-9 components , THIS IS A GAME KILL FOR ME. the foundation of this game is crafting and if it does not work well its game over

This is not a new issue. It was discovered some time ago, and reported here in this forum: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=851853.

Several of our more dedicated crafters on this forum, myself included, have tested this many times and have never been able to reproduce the result. I even came up with a hypothesis (more than 100 due to new stacking rules), but testing it proved I was incorrect.

Bioware claims there has always been a very small chance of failure to get components from REing.

However, if you are getting components by REing less than 50 at a time, then that's your workaround - just RE less than 50 at a time...problem for you is solved. Is it annoying? Yes.