Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

End of Ranked Season 12

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
End of Ranked Season 12
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Master-Paulus
06.08.2020 , 07:57 PM | #111
It is a shame that ranked is toxic, however I think it is more to do with the type of people that play it and that they take it so seriously they seem to lack any basic human decency when dealing/communicating with others rather than the activity itself.

I am generalising though, as there are also some nice/decent people, but unfortunately the toxic folks spoil it for everyone else. Then these same players wonder why the queues don't pop as often as they would like - the irony lol

As for the devs - sure they can do nothing as usual and leave things to be forgotten by not answering community questions as that's their usual track record. But why not do the better thing and actually engage with the community devs? Why even have a community manager and we went through a phase with Keith promoting more communication with the community if you all aren't going to answer questions that the community has about various things?

My guess with this topic is that either someone forgot to check which replica rewards they were up to for Season 12, or they are holding back the old Furious reward replica's to be either offered later or don't want to release them for another reason.

Bioware/devs; why don't you just man up, explain your reasoning/line of thinking for this decision and we can all move on? No matter the reason, even if it was a screw up, the end result will be a lot more positive for the community as a whole rather than giving us all the silent treatment as usual...

Open communications both ways will go a long way to improve the attitude/feeling in the community, and further community engagement will have the flow on effect of further improving Swtor as a whole

Delani
06.08.2020 , 09:18 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Paulus View Post
It is a shame that ranked is toxic, however I think it is more to do with the type of people that play it and that they take it so seriously they seem to lack any basic human decency when dealing/communicating with others rather than the activity itself.

I am generalising though, as there are also some nice/decent people, but unfortunately the toxic folks spoil it for everyone else. Then these same players wonder why the queues don't pop as often as they would like - the irony lol

As for the devs - sure they can do nothing as usual and leave things to be forgotten by not answering community questions as that's their usual track record. But why not do the better thing and actually engage with the community devs? Why even have a community manager and we went through a phase with Keith promoting more communication with the community if you all aren't going to answer questions that the community has about various things?

My guess with this topic is that either someone forgot to check which replica rewards they were up to for Season 12, or they are holding back the old Furious reward replica's to be either offered later or don't want to release them for another reason.

Bioware/devs; why don't you just man up, explain your reasoning/line of thinking for this decision and we can all move on? No matter the reason, even if it was a screw up, the end result will be a lot more positive for the community as a whole rather than giving us all the silent treatment as usual...

Open communications both ways will go a long way to improve the attitude/feeling in the community, and further community engagement will have the flow on effect of further improving Swtor as a whole
I think they do not have a valid reason, or the reason that they have is not good enough. Either way, leaving the community unanswered is not a good move on their end and doesn't help them in the slightest.

DarasuumVercopa
06.25.2020 , 10:28 AM | #113
with 6.1.2:
Quote:
Ranked PvP Season 12 - Season 12 of Ranked PvP has come to a close. New rewards can be found at Giradda the Hutt on the Fleet
and now? nothing xD

where is our Rombuk and the replicas?