PvP Players - Let Bioware Know You're Tired of Not Getting Credit for WZ Wins

Nariseth

Apologies if this is a duplicate thread. I'm sure any PvP player knows what I'm talking about here. For those that don't, you get daily and weekly missions in the PvP Quest Terminal on the Imperial Fleet and you need 3 for the daily and 9 for the weekly.

Completing these gets you champion bags (or battlemaster boxes for the dailies).

To be clear, this is not a QQ, I'm going to quit thread.

Yes, I'm still getting WZ comms.

Yes, I'm still getting valor increases.

(Yes, I did untrack it in the missions log and this does not reliably fix it for me).

(Yes, this happened AFTER the 02/09/12 patch).

Yes, I actually DO like this game and want it to improve (I was in the full-time beta).

Arrow to the knee of the trolls confirmed.

I just want my Warzone (WZ) wins to register for credit.

Thank you. =)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=2699509#edit2699509

Hi everyone! The resolution for this issue is now up in our public test server:

• Fixed an issue causing players to not receive Warzone Win mission credit upon winning a Warzone match when the first player to enter the zone leaves the zone before the match concludes.

As a reminder, because development is ongoing during testing, it should be noted that all changes and updates listed in the patch notes should be considered incomplete and are subject to change or removal before release to the live servers.

If this fix is successful, it will be implemented when 1.1.3 goes live.

Thanks again for your continued patience!

I will do that and did not see that originally, thank you for bringing that to my attention. =)

You are most welcome. :)

Currently, you have to level a character from scratch on the PTS, but Bioware is working on a character transfer feature.

Isn't this fixed in the 1.1.3 Patch?
Wasn't it supposedly fixed in 1.1.2?

If you want to be constructive, go test the patch on the PTS and provide feedback in the PTS forum.
I'm not on their payroll; when I am, that'll be a reasonable suggestion... but not until then.

This happened to me yesterday for the first time.

I opened my quest log, hit the RESET button on my daily.

Next win counted.

I don't know if it fixes the bug, but since I had to log out between the time I got the quest and when I actually Qed WZs to complete it, it might have been the source of the bug.

Fixed an issue causing players to not receive Warzone Win mission credit upon winning a Warzone match when the first player to enter the zone leaves the zone before the match concludes.
This seems like a very specific situation that's unlikely to account for all the occurences of this bug. Edited by Jargonaut

Meh I don't care about this.

I sorta think it makes sense as well.

You still get the valor and it encourages you to keep queueing :)

If you're good enough to force the whole other team to rage quit, what's the big deal.

Win moar.

Isn't this fixed in the 1.1.3 Patch?

If you want to be constructive, go test the patch on the PTS and provide feedback in the PTS forum.

It was also "confirmed fixed" in 1.1.2 and 2 other patches before that

And how is a person meant to test out if the bug is fixed ?

Are they meant to take time out of there normal game play you know the one that they have paid for ?

then lvl a toon to 50 on the PTS which will eventually get deleted and then what? hope other people have monumentally waisted there time and money also doing the same thing and hope that all these people are on at the same time and all que for a battle ground and get a pop ?

Edited by Futturo