(PVP) Whos your Nemesis?

Black-Cell

This is not meant to be a trash-talking thread, but rather a friendly one.

When you enter a warzone and find yourself 1v1 another player and you just cringe because you know if they get the drop on you you're toast... or you've had many battles with this player that always goes down to the last second, and the victory can go either way... When you see this player coming after you, or when you're approaching and notice him/her and you think "Oh man time to bring my A-game against this person!" Someone that's a "worthy adversary"

Maybe it's not a person, but a class/spec that you recognize as giving you a very hard time to accomplish your objective.

Who is your nemesis?

Please be courteous and respectful. This is a friendly post.

Edited by Black-Cell

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice answers :)

For me it's Ice... that sniper guy in that mvp guild. It's like no matter what toon I'm on he always catches me when all of defensive CD"s are up, there's no healer around, etc. I blink, and I'm dead I think I force-pushed him into the fire on huttball once on my guardian a while ago, but outside of that I stay away from him lol

I'd also like to add that dude Winz, Mara. I haven't seen him in months. Is he still around?

Edited by Black-Cell

Great Leader, Elite Warlord Deft Og'pt.

#1 PT in all of Western hemisphere.

Taisia is an honorable mention. Guy knows how to use his oil slicks.

Deft is one of the best Powertechs. But if he can't kill a commando healer with a 1v1, then something is wrong.

Deft is one of the best Powertechs. But if he can't kill a commando healer with a 1v1, then something is wrong.

live or 2.0? I dont really have trouble with commando's unless rng isnt on my side. Whose your commando healer?

whenever i see mcgurk i attck him with fervor

no reason other than i remember him from daragon trail

that and synergy bads who spam freighter flyby in ancient hypergate in their half premade and lose to pugs then get bent out of shape after i bring it to their attention

Edited by wwkingms