SoR Intro: No Romances Acknowledged ( Imperial Classes ONLY )

Darth_Wicked

Given what's been leaked about KOTFE's treatment of the existing companions, I guess we can forget about Bioware actually taking some pride in their work and fixing the broken SOR intros.

Yeah, especially after reading this:

With other famous BioWare franchises such as Mass Effect and Dragon Age, a hero’s companions would change with each sequel – some would stay, others would drift away or become NPCs, and new ones would join up in their place. The same approach is being taken with KOTFE, as Ohlen explained. “Maybe at the beginning they’ll be a little bit apprehensive, but I think once they see how good the story is, and the fact that we haven’t pulled an Alien 3 and just killed off the favourite characters - they’re still around and we’re going to make use of them. We know that they’re characters that people are very much attached to. But make use of them in different ways.”

I think they decided to give us all the Jacob treatment, if so, Im out. F that. JGDC Bioware...

Edited by XiamaraSimi

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed -- if we can't trust Bioware to even get this little thing right with the companions, who knows what's going to be broken after their ME2-clone timeskip "twist".

I was trying to hold out hope, but like how it ended up for LordArtemis, ive been pushed to the Pessimism Side. Already switched my 6 month recurring sub that was due to recharge next month back to a month by month basis, that way come October if its as bad as its starting to look, ill only be out that months sub when i quit.

Heres to hoping Bioware doesnt go full Casey Hudson with KoTFE like they did with ME3, but, implications - disturbing.

Edited by XiamaraSimi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Bug Fixes

Fixed an issue that was causing assets to render in total darkness during the “Use an Escape Pod” step of the Bounty Hunter Class Mission “Number One with a Bullet.”

Players starting the Shadow of Revan Mission chain on their ship now see their companions react more specifically to their relationship status.

/HomerSimpson WOOHOO! /endHomerSimpson

Edited by XiamaraSimi

• 2 weeks later...
I have to wonder if this whole thing is at all connected to the new relationship bug going on for KotFE.

Don't know, if it is connected to the new relationship bug going on for KotFE, but this thread gives me hope, that they will eventually also fix the relationship bug in KotFE. Yes it might take long, but I'm not in a hurry, I'm just glad, that there is hope.