GET RID of annoying rakghoul symptomes.

DerSchneider

I don't like this event and I don't play it. I understand that there is a vaccine we are forced to buy, but I DON'T WANT TO TOLERATE multiple hard-stuns when I'm running to a PVP node. Get rid of this nonsense. Or at least make vaccine to remain after death. Edited by DerSchneider

Spend a handful of credits and get a vaccine from the med vendor. It lasts hours and eliminates the issue for you.

Others.. others actually enjoy the event and how it actually works in spreading contagion.

Edited by Andryah

I don't like this event and I don't play it. I understand that there is a vaccine we are forced to buy, but I DON'T WANT TO TOLERATE multiple hard-stuns when I'm running to a PVP node. Get rid of this nonsense. Or at least make vaccine to remain after death.

Informative: It's an event. You aren't the only one dealing with it. Have fun. Queue up and try to explode and get players like you that don't know how to stay immune. It's not going away. Back when the event first came out, EVERYONE had to deal with it. There was no getting around it. Everyone everywhere was exploding.

Opinion: I think they should remove everything that gives immunity to it while the event runs. It was way more fun that way then. It would be more fun that way now too.

it drops on death in pvp that's the issue.

buy em by the stack. They are cheap.

Now.. if you would like the vaccine to persist after death.. then head on up to the suggestion section of the forum. They do have a history of listening to and responding to quality of life improvements.

Or suck it up, go to the Rakghoul tunnel & buy the Bind on Legacy artifact. It's like cheapest one is like 10k credits. Use it.

Tada problem fixed. Now you can enjoy the game without the Rakghoul stuff & the ones who ENJOY the rakghoul stuff can keep on playing. :rolleyes:

Or suck it up, go to the Rakghoul tunnel & buy the Bind on Legacy artifact. It's like cheapest one is like 10k credits. Use it.

Tada problem fixed. Now you can enjoy the game without the Rakghoul stuff & the ones who ENJOY the rakghoul stuff can keep on playing. :rolleyes:

Good call I got 1 just for that 10k and it is bind on legacy.