Full Min/Max WH Marauder Stream

Aluvi

Your strategies should always be evolving anyway. Any competent team in ranked is going to figure out your strategy after the match is over. You would do yourself a disservice to run the same one over and over.

I highly agree, but a few people in our guild do not want anyone running streams of our ranked.

Sup guys, streamin my way to full EWH. Already about 1/3 there. Stream quality isn't the greatest, but imo it's watchable. I have a 2 mbps upload cap so not much I can do.

http://www.twitch.tv/legionsc2

I do ranked and normal WZ with my guild, <Infinite Darkness>, although sometimes I may have to turn off stream for ranked (cant give away strats!).

The highlighted made me lol. "GUYS WE CAN'T GIVE AWAY THE STRATS WE USE! EVERYONE ELSE USES THEM TOO AND WE DON'T WANT THEM TO KNOW!"

Seriously if you're doing ranked at a competitive level all the good teams are going to know your strats after playing you a few times anyways. So tell your guild to ****.

The highlighted made me lol. "GUYS WE CAN'T GIVE AWAY THE STRATS WE USE! EVERYONE ELSE USES THEM TOO AND WE DON'T WANT THEM TO KNOW!"

Seriously if you're doing ranked at a competitive level all the good teams are going to know your strats after playing you a few times anyways. So tell your guild to ****.

I totally want his strategy for a tie Voidstar, a turtled Alderaan /AH, and jugernaughtball. The community could learn so much. About nothing.

Tie voidstar? Turltled alderaan? What?

A tie voidstar is when the match ends after two rounds and neither team planted a bomb and breached the objective(s). Most kills breaks a tie. "Turtled" is just what our sever calls a match when rated teams play defensively and common objectives are never captured. The implication of my post is that vs. good rated teams there is no strategy that gives you enough advantage to win; you're just going through the motions and pine for executional mistakes.

Alright cool, I respect that. Was just pointing that out though. :)

It's probably not all about strategies either. If someone is streaming and someone on the other side knows it, they can go to twitch and listen in. Even with a time delay there's probably things you would not want you opponents able to hear or see if you're all about winning.

It's probably not all about strategies either. If someone is streaming and someone on the other side knows it, they can go to twitch and listen in. Even with a time delay there's probably things you would not want you opponents able to hear or see if you're all about winning.

This is true as well, and after talking with guild, I think they will let me stream rateds if i get a delay server, so its 2-3 mins behind.

I kind of wish you would queue for rated now instead of beating on me and my useless dps team mates in normal warzones. Oh the fun Novare was. Spent an entire game being chased and wondering where my dps'es were. Score board comes up and the healer, I, had more damage than four of them despite only being in the 70K range. Love it, solo players vs premades is such a wonderful thing.

I kind of wish you would queue for rated now instead of beating on me and my useless dps team mates in normal warzones. Oh the fun Novare was. Spent an entire game being chased and wondering where my dps'es were. Score board comes up and the healer, I, had more damage than four of them despite only being in the 70K range. Love it, solo players vs premades is such a wonderful thing.

I'm sorry =). Ok not really. But I feel your pain, i lost like 6 in a row solo queuing this morning. To be honest our current premade isn't even all that good.