The change to the refund timer :mad:

solitary

Why is the first response to this to ruin how the refund timer works? Isn't the larger problem that we have nothing to spend tech frags on and don't want to make more alts just to spend more fragments? I have 3 tanks and 3 healers and all have 2 sets of armor from the tech fragment vendors, plus whatever I get from Kai. I have all the mounts and pets. I have 100 superior renown boosts on my most played characters and lesser amounts on the others.

I just came back to the game after 4-5 years and I was so disappointed that there is really no end game loot like other MMO's have. You just buy everything now.

There aren't enough guilds with NiM teams to do the harder content and the guilds that do have a NiM Prog team have so very few openings and even then longer waiting lists to try out for those NiM teams.

I just don't understand why you seek to punish the players for a shortcoming that you [developers] caused.

Before anyone tries to say I'm whinging because I can't do the vendor mount bank thing, it's not that at all. I can play 12-18 hours a day, every day if I want. I'm not worried about having enough frags for the 300 augs come 6.3.

This is not a solution and only seeks to harm the playing experience in the game. Ya'll should reconsider this and if the vendor mount frag bank thing really bothers you that much, then think of a better solution for us. There is content in the game some of us want to do, but cannot because of artificial gatekeeping. It's so damaging to the community IMO.

The only thing I am sure of is this will fall on deaf ears.

Edited by solitary

Why are you so concerned about fragments?

To me, fragments are like a stream running nearby. Anytime I want water, I go dip my glass into the stream. I have no desire to dam up the river or store all of the water.

Frags are not something you need to FOMO about. 🙂

Why are you so concerned about fragments?

To me, fragments are like a stream running nearby. Anytime I want water, I go dip my glass into the stream. I have no desire to dam up the river or store all of the water.

Frags are not something you need to FOMO about. 🙂

I'm honestly not sure what the OP is asking for here, but I'm pretty sure he said he as more tech frags than he can possibly spend, so lack of currency isn't his problem.

Personally, I dislike the gearing system(s) in this game. And I think the rewards are silly too. Like, for pvp, all the rewards are just grind things for ranked. With the exception of flairs and titles. there's no exclusive mount or gear for tiers anymore. a lot of ppl prefer that. iunno. they did botch it horribly one season when the mounts were supposed to be exclusive to gold tier and I received one on a toon that never even entered ranked arenas. lul

I'm honestly not sure what the OP is asking for here, but I'm pretty sure he said he as more tech frags than he can possibly spend, so lack of currency isn't his problem.

Personally, I dislike the gearing system(s) in this game. And I think the rewards are silly too. Like, for pvp, all the rewards are just grind things for ranked. With the exception of flairs and titles. there's no exclusive mount or gear for tiers anymore. a lot of ppl prefer that. iunno. they did botch it horribly one season when the mounts were supposed to be exclusive to gold tier and I received one on a toon that never even entered ranked arenas. lul

Asking for a better solution that what we have with a 10k cap and nothing to spend them on. No progressive system we can put them into. I can't donate them. I don't want to make more alts. I just accumulate them. I would love to be able to donate some to people who want to tank in this game. I don't know. Anything but what we have and what they're doing.

Why is the first response to this to ruin how the refund timer works? Isn't the larger problem that we have nothing to spend tech frags on and don't want to make more alts just to spend more fragments? I have 3 tanks and 3 healers and all have 2 sets of armor from the tech fragment vendors, plus whatever I get from Kai. I have all the mounts and pets. I have 100 superior renown boosts on my most played characters and lesser amounts on the others.

I just came back to the game after 4-5 years and I was so disappointed that there is really no end game loot like other MMO's have. You just buy everything now.

There aren't enough guilds with NiM teams to do the harder content and the guilds that do have a NiM Prog team have so very few openings and even then longer waiting lists to try out for those NiM teams.

I just don't understand why you seek to punish the players for a shortcoming that you [developers] caused.

Before anyone tries to say I'm whinging because I can't do the vendor mount bank thing, it's not that at all. I can play 12-18 hours a day, every day if I want. I'm not worried about having enough frags for the 300 augs come 6.3.

This is not a solution and only seeks to harm the playing experience in the game. Ya'll should reconsider this and if the vendor mount frag bank thing really bothers you that much, then think of a better solution for us. There is content in the game some of us want to do, but cannot because of artificial gatekeeping. It's so damaging to the community IMO.

The only thing I am sure of is this will fall on deaf ears.

I get that you are upset, and I agree that endgame is a dumpster fire in a trainwreck. No argument.

But...first response to what? I have no idea what you are complaining about. Maybe take a deep breath and try to explain without assuming that we know what you mean by phrases like "vendor mount frag bank thing". Is this a dance, or what? And what do fragments have to do with NiM? AS far as I know, they stopped letting you refund purchases with tech frags like a year ago, because they didn't want us bypassing the money sink of Amplifier RNG.

Actually, there is endgame loot. Some armor sets you apparently get only from some horrid Op called Dxun or some such. And the classes that need this armor scream bloody murder about it. Apparently they hate it. But you want it?

Me, I wouldn't do NiM unless I was getting paid at least $20 an hour to do so...

OP why would you not post in the main thread about this?

Yeah i'm guessing he/she didn't see the main thread---> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=992100

....since tbh most people (in general , not necessarily the OP ) barely bother to do a quick forum search before posting , much less read entire 'sticky' threads. :cool:

Edited by Nee-Elder