In a nut shell...

Vorias

So, I know I've posted a lot of partial stories, most of them involving Vorias or Shaelas'van. They've been confusing even to me. I mean I've added lots to Vorias, and split Shaelas into a different storyline, so here they are in a nut shell...

*Vorias*

Born on Yannibar, Vorias was feared by the Sith before birth, though they kept it quiet. Only 2 Sith suspected his heritage. The Balkin family stretched back to the Force Wars (that may be a story in itself even if I spilled a bit). He was found on Kashyykk, and raised by Wookies, hence his natural strength, and agililty. (His endurance was always up and down.. after all he's human, not Wookie). When he first discovered his ability with the Force, (which is a story I won't tell again unless in rp) he traveled the known galaxy looking for answers. Stumbling upon Tython shortly after Satele discovered the hyperspace lanes to it (yes he met her when they both were young) he had a bond with her and the Jedi. He chose to build himself a hut just north of the Kalikori village and listen to nature. It was here he met the Jedi that would tie his bond with the Jedi Order perminatly.. Porgrin. (A Twilek Jedi knight... a rare thing to be sure). Porgrin's teachings is what lead him to be known as "The Honorary Jedi". He would later discover that he was indeed born of the Zeison Sha philosophy... all be it too late to save his wife and daughter.

He'd discovered, after years of peace and bliss, that his wife was a Sith infiltrator assigned to delve herself into his life. Even bore his child... his little Nomy. A fight ensued in which he took her life, and placed his daughter under the protection of Gwarrkin, his adopted brother. The Emperor took a short, but important notice in him which made him get involved in the new struggle with the Empire after the treaty.

Many battles fought, and won as he stood next to the knight known as "The Hero of Tython" he retired yet again. middle aged, and full of scars he met a beautiful Jedi named Shaelas'van, and eventually married her. With her he'd found a peace he hadn't felt since... they even had 2 more children. A son and daughter.. Dainon, and Percia.

*Shaelas'van*

Born into the Matukai belief, she and her brother Cyrus were an inigma to both the Jedi and Sith. How could 2 with such a low medichlorine(?) count be so in tune with the Force. Turns out it was training.. physical training which leads most Matukai to a focus of mind that is rarely broken, but when it is...

Shaelas met Vorias, an aging, battle worn man, on Tython after the "Hero" had bailed the order out. This man was banged up beyond belief, but still standing, and acting like it was just another day. They'd bumped into each other, literally, walking one of the paths afforderd by Tython's beauty, and fell in love with him. His ability to, at times, drag himself up off the ground and keep fighting.. How could she not love this simple warrior. He was an old dog, so not many of her lessons stuck.. leap first, protect the ones closest to you.. keep your friends behind you.. He was a true Jedi even if he wasn't technically in the Order....

They married a year later, and in the 3 years of their relationship she bore 2 children, Dainon and Percia.. Her brother, however would prove to test their relationship, and her view on family.. he calls himself Cyrus Dane now.. a killer, though he loves his sister, a killer none the less...