Onslaught crafting should be free for Subscribers.

RHEEPARK

Seconded. Or at least greatly reduced. 500,000 per skill, which is 1.5 MILLION credits. It costs enough for the actual skills themselves. This is just punitive. Across all my characters this will cost me around 18 Million. That's around half of my savings, which I'd prefer to spend on my Stronghold or something.

Seconded. Or at least greatly reduced. 500,000 per skill, which is 1.5 MILLION credits. It costs enough for the actual skills themselves. This is just punitive. Across all my characters this will cost me around 18 Million. That's around half of my savings, which I'd prefer to spend on my Stronghold or something.

you do realize you don't have to pay for it? plenty have players were able to buy onslaught schematics from the trainer without buying the 500K skill

Why wouldn't it be free for anyone else then considering they're already severely crippled in terms of income?

The whole idea of that price tag was to introduce yet another money sink to the game which it does.

Not that it actually helped the economy though...

you do realize you don't have to pay for it? plenty have players were able to buy onslaught schematics from the trainer without buying the 500K skill

They might have fixed that. I had several skills at 700//700 without ever purchasing the 500k skill. When I logged in today, all those skills were rolled back to 600/600.