How to soloqueue sorc

Thurinlore

Solo queue I think was a bad idea because any joe is going to queue like it's a regular WZ good or bad gear skill or no skill. All because they just free ranked coms over warzone coms. It's now just the luck of the draw what you get and who you get paired with.

I think they should have kept 4 man and 8 man ranked and left any solo queue's for wz but give the option to queue solo or group for non ranked arena and warzones seperate.

My undergeared assassin that I rarely play now has a higher rating than my fully min/maxed healing sorc. A class/spec that I've played more than all others combined since launch.

If you think I'm bad at my healing sorc. I promise you, I am far worse as an assassin!

I did think about respecing DPS, but I am terrible at sorc DPS. Way worse than I am as an assassin.

My undergeared assassin that I rarely play now has a higher rating than my fully min/maxed healing sorc. A class/spec that I've played more than all others combined since launch.

If you think I'm bad at my healing sorc. I promise you, I am far worse as an assassin!

I did think about respecing DPS, but I am terrible at sorc DPS. Way worse than I am as an assassin.

Yea, I was originally a Healing Sorc until I just couldn't take the BS anymore. I've been playing full Madness and I'm not looking back.

dots 2 stronk bubbles 2 stronk barrier in acid 2 stronk los 2 stronk h2f 2 stronk healothers2f 2 stronk

face it solos are just he domain of madness sorcs, all other tremble in their wake

bw plz nef

even 2 smash maras cannot compete with the all powerful force speed, with which the sorc can easily make them pay and h2f.......wait.......

signed,

yours truly,

mudclit

Edited by OldSpiceSwag

even 2 smash maras cannot compete with the all powerful force speed...

Mudclit

jk obliterate 10k smash 5k scream 4k force crush tick 7k execute yolo yolo yolo yolo yolo.

"sorc needs learn to play marauder not stronk im just gud use 300 binds pwn everyone becuz better"

Well guys good luck in your solo queues I've given up. I just deleted my sorcerer (only character) and unsubscribed. I'll find a game that acutally knows how to balance classes.

This doesn't work* I tried. Say what you want about BW but they have some kind and understanding CSR's.

*Note that according to protocol droids this may work in some cases so attempt at your own risk

~Siera, Back from nothingness