LF BIS for Commando Healer 72's/78's

Amboheart

I am looking for the BIS gear for Commando Healer (72's preferably but 78's as well). I've searched forums & third party sites to no avail. A Mr. Robot of someone who is BIS 72's would be a perfect source.

Anybody have any idea sources? Thank you!

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/1873a676-83f4-4256-a717-154b3ad82398 just pretend the mods and such are 72 instead of 78, same thing.

Your crit rating is much, much lower than what I would recommend. Mid-400s at least, but pushing to 500 isn't bad. Alacrity is fine in the 500s, but it's probably better to drop it just a hair. In 78s, I like to have my crit, surge and alacrity all in the 400s.

Aside from that, this setup looks pretty good.

Your crit rating is much, much lower than what I would recommend. Mid-400s at least, but pushing to 500 isn't bad. Alacrity is fine in the 500s, but it's probably better to drop it just a hair. In 78s, I like to have my crit, surge and alacrity all in the 400s.

+41 Power Crystals what you want for your main & off-hand?

Ah yeah, that AMR was something I made for a Reddit post asking for a BiS Commando Healing profile from a month or two ago. The above poster forgot to mention my caveats of the recommended crit rating in the profile is the bare minimum with many people preferring up to 100 rating more. Plus as you know, having 470 Alac/470 Surge benefits more from having higher crit than 376/564 due to the added surge.