Vanguard buff

metamikey

I know the developers love to move things around and hopefully they respond to feedback, but the vanguard/power-tech class I loved to play is really suffering. I'm sure there are posts out there, but with very little to no defensive cool-downs or healing utilities, I find it hard to play even in a full group. The lack of range just handcuffs the class. I just hope in the next update they buff the class and at the very least revert the nerf. The utilities for the most part are useless. Buff us like you did with the shadow please.

I agree they are lacking in the whole spectrum of things, the whole 10m range thing I guess they wanted powertech to be melee class, but I think if they did give us Techblades for that spec kinda like oh look melee class now.

They need to buff the range to 15 or 20m not 30, 30m is a little high for a melee class.

Assassins did not get a buff they just have the double stance glitch which is making them overpowered

I agree, give us better defensive abilities or increase the range. This class suffers so much since 5.0 and its hard to stay alive during one or two particular tough heroics, which I think we all know should be totally solo-able with a companion

I agree they are lacking in the whole spectrum of things, the whole 10m range thing I guess they wanted powertech to be melee class, but I think if they did give us Techblades for that spec kinda like oh look melee class now.

They need to buff the range to 15 or 20m not 30, 30m is a little high for a melee class.

The way I look at it, they're holding freaking blasters. It feels stupid for them to be melee in all but name. It isn't like it is with Scoundrels/Operatives, where the use of a short range secondary weapon makes it feel right that they're a melee class. Nope, here I'm using a blaster, and for some reason I'm making Stormtroopers look good. They at least can fire at stuff over 10m away, even if they can't hit it.

Of all the classes I've played, this one is by far the one with the worst feel to it.

Edited by Battilea

• 2 weeks later...
The way I look at it, they're holding freaking blasters. It feels stupid for them to be melee in all but name. It isn't like it is with Scoundrels/Operatives, where the use of a short range secondary weapon makes it feel right that they're a melee class. Nope, here I'm using a blaster, and for some reason I'm making Stormtroopers look good. They at least can fire at stuff over 10m away, even if they can't hit it.

Of all the classes I've played, this one is by far the one with the worst feel to it.

It used to be a lot better before all the abilities got nerfed to 10m range.

• 7 months later...